SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 am

THANKS Sanlee! High clap

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 am

DudeFan3 wrote:That's Drew 1st out of the limo, isn't it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So does anybody know if he went to Antigua?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DudeFan3 wrote:Drew's shot is sooo quick and partially hidden.... Hidden F1 route?

I thought that might be Drew. He is so handsome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMO I believe Drew might be in Antigua right now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:40 am

Damn, he's REALLY cute. I wasn't that crazy about him in his modeling pics, but he looks good there!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 am

chasingpavements wrote:Damn, he's REALLY cute. I wasn't that crazy about him in his modeling pics, but he looks good there!

He is SO cute in his non-modeling photos. I think I said this in another thread but they all look better IMO in their non modeling photos.

I can see why he's a model though.. has a very fresh face.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:52 am

some of his really relaxed family shots on his sisters blog were fabulous.. too bad she took it down... but I understand. privacy for her kids and all. there are cool shots of Drew on his Europe blog - not very grumpy there - great big open smile Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:55 am

wow!
wow :Drool:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:15 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:16 am

Enjoy! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:23 am

:Drool:

Thanks for the SC Dudefan3!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:31 am

I see Kasey, Drew, Zack!!! <3
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:43 am

DesFever wrote:I see Kasey, Drew, Zack!!! <3

:inlove <3

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:48 am

california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:I see Kasey, Drew, Zack!!! <3

:inlove <3

Be still my heart!!! Doesn't Drew have kind of a weird face in his modeling shots? The screencaps of him getting out of the limo look so cute. He has boyish charm!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird