SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:59 pm

DudeFan3 wrote:Yeah, Drew is probably hard working and I hope he is as nice as he is handsome! woohoo, RS has him in F4!

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:36 pm

DudeFan3 wrote:Yeah, Drew is probably hard working and I hope he is as nice as he is handsome! woohoo, RS has him in F4!

welcomeyall DudeFan3!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:54 pm

welcomebanner DudeFan3
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:46 pm

Did his sister delete her blog? That's too bad, if she did! It was a nice blog.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:02 am

atem wrote:Did his sister delete her blog? That's too bad, if she did! It was a nice blog.

She must have changed the privacy setting, it is now only "open to invited readers" She has to permit one to get access. I don't blame her for wanting to protect herself from us busybodies!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 am

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:Did his sister delete her blog? That's too bad, if she did! It was a nice blog.

She must have changed the privacy setting, it is now only "open to invited readers" She has to permit one to get access. I don't blame her for wanting to protect herself from us busybodies!

Actually, I liked her blog about her adorable kids! giggling They are so cute!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 pm

That's Drew 1st out of the limo, isn't it? :Smiley:
So does anybody know if he went to Antigua?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm

DudeFan3 wrote:That's Drew 1st out of the limo, isn't it? :Smiley:
So does anybody know if he went to Antigua?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No clue who went to Antigua.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Drew's shot is sooo quick and partially hidden.... Hidden F1 route?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:33 pm

DudeFan3 wrote:Drew's shot is sooo quick and partially hidden.... Hidden F1 route?

She is yet to choose her F1, so I do not believe this preview is an indication of anything.... time to come out and admit that I've "liked" Drew from his volleyball date angry face photo (don't know why). Whatever.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:05 am

DudeFan3 wrote:Drew's shot is sooo quick and partially hidden.... Hidden F1 route?

It was pretty quick! :yes: I had posted some caps of it in the screen caps thread. Smiley :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:08 am

Here ya go Dudefan3- :))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird