SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:21 pm

He almost looks like our usual Mr. Grump in those pics! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by california90 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 am

Someone on this forum, I can't remember who - put that the bachelorette has a license to film in Arizona. Drew is from AZ. Do you think he could have gotten a HTD? Was it coincidence? Or was that license or whatever it was a general one in case a HTD was going to be filmed there?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:06 am

california90 wrote:Someone on this forum, I can't remember who - put that the bachelorette has a license to film in Arizona. Drew is from AZ. Do you think he could have gotten a HTD? Was it coincidence? Or was that license or whatever it was a general one in case a HTD was going to be filmed there?

I thought that was for Arie's season? Where did they film Arie's HTD?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:Someone on this forum, I can't remember who - put that the bachelorette has a license to film in Arizona. Drew is from AZ. Do you think he could have gotten a HTD? Was it coincidence? Or was that license or whatever it was a general one in case a HTD was going to be filmed there?

Maybe? I think whoever posted said something about the year 2013.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:12 am

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

They filmed his (Drew's) intro in early March.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:41 am

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

I posted that. The permit was taken out in 2013 for the Bachelorette. I figure either they did an intro outdoors in a public place or his HTD will be in a public place that they have to have a permit for.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Peppermom wrote:
california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

I posted that. The permit was taken out in 2013 for the Bachelorette. I figure either they did an intro outdoors in a public place or his HTD will be in a public place that they have to have a permit for.

Thanks for clearing that up Peppermom! Yeah, I remember that now. Funny thing is just last week I found a blog/article from some AZ acting agency that he was 'casted' for The Bachelorette!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:15 pm

DesFever wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Does RS think her final guy is a player?

Doesn't RS and his blog commenters accuse most guys on this show of being "players" ? I'd take his judgement with a grain of salt.

I think most of the guys ARE players, or at least pretty into themselves, but that doesn't mean they can't fall in love if the right person comes along ... We just have to hope the lead can pick through it all and find her JP.

This guy is coming across way too superficial / still-trying-to-find-his-way for me, but it isn't me trying to fall in love, so we'll see.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Aren't several of the contestants each year "models"? So not surprising if they are "cast". Who knows how many contestants in any season have to share a % with their modeling agency. Sean was a model so even if his sister nominated him he might have had a contract with a modeling agency that took it's share once he was cast. No clue but if that is a disqualifier we might not have a show. giggling

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:19 pm

I agree. Going back a few years, Graham was a model. Heck, I even saw some modeling pictures of Chris Lambton. I remember a group of us at this time last year being very happy with pictures of Aaron Martell, the biology teacher who Emily foolishly sent home in episode 2. Let's face it, these are good looking guys who can supplement their "regular" jobs with modeling income.
Besides, I think Drew went to school in Italy for International Finance, so he's not just a pretty face.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:04 am

pavalygurl wrote:I agree. Going back a few years, Graham was a model. Heck, I even saw some modeling pictures of Chris Lambton. I remember a group of us at this time last year being very happy with pictures of Aaron Martell, the biology teacher who Emily foolishly sent home in episode 2. Let's face it, these are good looking guys who can supplement their "regular" jobs with modeling income.
Besides, I think Drew went to school in Italy for International Finance, so he's not just a pretty face.

Yes. He is well traveled and educated. Plus, seems to work with his Dad's business. So, he seems to me to be a hard worker.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Yeah, Drew is probably hard working and I hope he is as nice as he is handsome! woohoo, RS has him in F4!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird