SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:Ugh, it's pissing me off to no end that RS is teasing how much he knows. That 'Desiree, Desiree, Desiree' tweet is going to drive me crazy!

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!

giggling I'm trying. But, I can see it now...Desiree picks a guy that's going to dump her or say NO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:57 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:
atem wrote:Ugh, it's pissing me off to no end that RS is teasing how much he knows. That 'Desiree, Desiree, Desiree' tweet is going to drive me crazy!

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!

giggling I'm trying. But, I can see it now...Desiree picks a guy that's going to dump her or say NO.

Now that would be an ending that hasn't been seen before (Jen's Bachelorette season doesn't count) I hope not for Des' sake.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Does RS think her final guy is a player?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Does RS think her final guy is a player?

RS hasn't said anything since. He's 'teasing' us to make us wait to go on his blog every two seconds.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Doesn't RS and his blog commenters accuse most guys on this show of being "players" ? I'd take his judgement with a grain of salt.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 pm

DesFever wrote:

Doesn't RS and his blog commenters accuse most guys on this show of being "players" ? I'd take his judgement with a grain of salt.

RS hasn't said anything. It's my guess that's what his vague tweet is about.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:03 am

Is it just me? I just don't see anything in common with Desiree and Drew. I mean, I could see why she'd keep him around. Who wouldn't? But, is he just going for the Bachelor?

He seems to have a really awesome family though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:02 am

Now this is a man I could get behind. Hugesmile
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:11 am

atem wrote:Is it just me? I just don't see anything in common with Desiree and Drew. I mean, I could see why she'd keep him around. Who wouldn't? But, is he just going for the Bachelor?

There needs to be a certain number of guys each episode. If he's hot and he's nice enough, she's probably keeping him around because well she can. Lol even if there's not necessaril a connection.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 am

Seems that this site mentioned Drew being on the show for some time! He started 'filming' as of 3/4/13?! It's on the left hand side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:14 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:Is it just me? I just don't see anything in common with Desiree and Drew. I mean, I could see why she'd keep him around. Who wouldn't? But, is he just going for the Bachelor?

There needs to be a certain number of guys each episode. If he's hot and he's nice enough, she's probably keeping him around because well she can. Lol even if there's not necessaril a connection.

If Prophet Nate is to be believed, he won't win because he doesn't have tattoos (we've seen almost everything!). The "vision" said the "new boyfriend" has tattoo(s).

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:20 am

atem wrote:Seems that this site mentioned Drew being on the show for some time! He started 'filming' as of 3/4/13?! It's on the left hand side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Probably the intro!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird