SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by california90 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 am

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:I see Kasey, Drew, Zack!!! <3

:inlove <3

Be still my heart!!! Doesn't Drew have kind of a weird face in his modeling shots? The screencaps of him getting out of the limo look so cute. He has boyish charm!

Hahaha, seriously thinking the same thing. This is a problem.. the show hasn't even started & I'm already too excited! And yes, his face is very fresh and boyish - and yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of his modeling photos. I wonder what his storyline will be though since he's at least f4?

california90

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:19 am

DudeFan3 wrote:Enjoy! clapping!

i wonder if you could bring the whole vid over here..it certainly would make my day! :Smiley:
tyvm mademyday

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 am

DudeFan3 wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Thank you so much for posting this. We really appreciate it! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 am

DudeFan3 wrote:Drew's shot is sooo quick and partially hidden.... Hidden F1 route?

Time will tell .....we dont know who was in the top 3..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Did you see who is following Reality Steve on facebook? Hmmm...someone in the final 3?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 pm

atem wrote:Did you see who is following Reality Steve on facebook? Hmmm...someone in the final 3?

Who?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:Did you see who is following Reality Steve on facebook? Hmmm...someone in the final 3?

Who?

His dad.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:34 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Who?

His dad.

So I must be missing something question Do we know now who are the F3 question If so who are they question I'm assuming that Drew is in the F3 then??? Sorry color me confused, I've been away all day and trying to catch up here. scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Gotcha! I think Drew is in the F3.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:37 pm

I think so too. Why would his dad waste his time with following RS just yesterday, if his son isn't in the final 3? RS is pretty much the only place with any spoilers news lately.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:38 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Gotcha! I think Drew is in the F3.

Any idea who went home at F4 or is this just thinking he is in the F3?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Brill wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Gotcha! I think Drew is in the F3.

Any idea who went home at F4 or is this just thinking he is in the F3?

Yeah, spill it sanlee! Praying Pretty, please!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird