SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Brill wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Gotcha! I think Drew is in the F3.

Any idea who went home at F4 or is this just thinking he is in the F3?

No inside info. I am just guessing. And like atem said, his dad is following RS, so why bother if he was let go. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by california90 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 pm

I have a feeling Drew is in F3 too.

And someone mentioned that Team Chris + Des fanpage have been rather quiet..maybe he was eliminated at F4? no idea Just speculating. I hope he's still in though cause I like him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:48 pm

california90 wrote:I have a feeling Drew is in F3 too.

And someone mentioned that Team Chris + Des fanpage have been rather quiet..maybe he was eliminated at F4? no idea Just speculating. I hope he's still in though cause I like him.

Zak over Chris? Ugh. hmmm Don't depress me!

Could you imagine a Zak at a Fantasy Date? I just see him as the typical Final 4 person. Entertainment...aka Ames, dead bird lady, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Add me to this team too- (team feelings!)

I also feel either Chris or Zak was eliminated. Leaning more towards Chris (sorry, team Chris)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:56 pm

atem wrote:

Could you imagine a Zak at a Fantasy Date? I just see him as the typical Final 4 person. Entertainment...aka Ames, dead bird lady, etc.

Yeah Zak has that typical F4 vibe, no strong connection just keep there for fun.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 01, 2013 12:09 am

julychild wrote:

I also feel either Chris or Zak was eliminated. Leaning more towards Chris (sorry, team Chris)

At this point, we're only going off on feelings since we have very little info.

Also, I think at this point, it doesn't matter who goes home if Des is pretty set on Brooks. I think Drew might be the next to go if he's going to be a candidate on the next Bachelor, so they can at least gauge audience reaction at MTA. Also if its gonna be Brooks as F1, I'd rather Zak be F2.. just so we can see Chris and Drew at MTA. I dont know why, but its one of my favorite parts of the whole show.. nothing beats 23 rejected (possibly) single men in one room. I'm such a nutcase LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 4:02 am

california90 wrote:
julychild wrote:

At this point, we're only going off on feelings since we have very little info.

Also, I think at this point, it doesn't matter who goes home if Des is pretty set on Brooks. I think Drew might be the next to go if he's going to be a candidate on the next Bachelor, so they can at least gauge audience reaction at MTA. Also if its gonna be Brooks as F1, I'd rather Zak be F2.. just so we can see Chris and Drew at MTA. I dont know why, but its one of my favorite parts of the whole show.. nothing beats 23 rejected (possibly) single men in one room. I'm such a nutcase LOL

Count me in this Team Feeling
i stand with my gut that the order is :
F1 Chris
F2 Brooks
F3 Andrew
F4 Zak
i wouldn`t mind seeing Andrew as the next Bachelor as long as he is not grumpy... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 am

atem wrote:

Are you basing this on the fact we have very few pics of Zak and he is not as classically handsome as Chris might be (to some), or do you have info on his personality we need to know?
I reserve judgement until i know more about each of them and see them with Des. I am not judging your preference, just questionning its basis, especially with such strong reactions as depression...
I am rooting for Zak if only because he is the only one i couldnt find a model portfolio for out of all the F4. I hope to see a lot of fun and substance from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Wed May 01, 2013 6:50 am

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

Are you basing this on the fact we have very few pics of Zak and he is not as classically handsome as Chris might be (to some), or do you have info on his personality we need to know?
I reserve judgement until i know more about each of them and see them with Des. I am not judging your preference, just questionning its basis, especially with such strong reactions as depression...
I am rooting for Zak if only because he is the only one i couldnt find a model portfolio for out of all the F4. I hope to see a lot of fun and substance from him.

THAT!

I am sorry, but I find it scary what is going on around here sometimes. I already feel rather uncomfortable reading Des´ threads let alone comment on them. And the season isn´t on air yet....

It makes me wonder though what people here would have said about JP during filming...
Or think back to Lindsay pre-season and how she turned out to be....and the list goes on and on...

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 am

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

I reserve judgement until i know more about each of them and see them with Des. I am not judging your preference, just questionning its basis, especially with such strong reactions as depression

WORD.

And, anyways, looking back at our bachelorettes, MANY of them have chosen a funnier and/or more personable guy over the more traditionally good looking, model-type guy. Ed over Kiptyn and Jake. JP and Ben over Mickey. Jef over Sean. Until I see their ACTUAL personalities, I'm not going to make any snap judgements. And, I'm especially not going to already get upset and/or depressed over it.

Also, judging from the promo, Zak has some serious abs that Des probably would find interesting during a fantasy suite date.

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
i wouldn`t mind seeing Andrew as the next Bachelor as long as he is not grumpy... Hugesmile

Ditto! VERY, VERY attractive man. I do wonder if he has a strong enough back story to be The Bachelor though.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe Drew's 'grumpy face' is just a game face... Either way.... it's going to be fun watching!

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird