SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Now no more talk of hewhoshallnotbenamedfromdallas, murasaki!!! :sending flowers

laugh out loud, we needed the 1-2 punch of Val Kilmer and Mario Lopez to exorcise youknowwho from our minds.... rotfl

haha...i just knew that mentioning HIS name is AN UNFORGIVEN SIN in this Bach World!!. :nervous hehehe .

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue May 14, 2013 8:17 am

Do we have video of Drew talking yet? I need to wash the image of Jake out of my brain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 8:19 am

Love_Me wrote:Do we have video of Drew talking yet? I need to wash the image of Jake out of my brain.

Not even a 'Hello'! 🇳🇴 LOL

I wish this show would hurry up already! They haven't shown the top 3 in anything, but music vids and commercial promos.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 11:54 am

Love_Me wrote:Do we have video of Drew talking yet? I need to wash the image of Jake out of my brain.

oops! Sorry Love_Me !...i am the :nervous :bad girl: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 15, 2013 3:23 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

oops! Sorry Love_Me !...i am the :nervous :bad girl: Hugesmile

:LMBO: funnythread [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Hmmm....RS is saying that Drew is very "vanilla" on the show. I'm actually not surprised, and I have this feeling he will be the Jake of the season. We shall see!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Not talking but you can hear him laugh in the snow scene in the exclusive video with Stehphano singing "Say Yes To Love"
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 pm

I think Drew will be the Reid of this season. I see similarities in the Barcelona date and the special quality time in the snow. Picture of the two of them walking under a large arch holding hands in Barcelona coincides with picture of Reid and Jill in Barcelona.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 pm

At least RS even says that Drew isn't a phony like Jake is.

Plus, I LOVE his family!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 9:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I think Drew will be the Reid of this season. I see similarities in the Barcelona date and the special quality time in the snow. Picture of the two of them walking under a large arch holding hands in Barcelona coincides with picture of Reid and Jill in Barcelona.

Yeah, but Drew is way more open to marriage than Reid. But, I see what you mean.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat May 18, 2013 12:20 am

Drew has a vanilla personality? Maybe so, who's looking at his personality? :gotcha:

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 12:59 am

Bet2Win wrote:Drew has a vanilla personality? Maybe so, who's looking at his personality? :gotcha:

rofl .Now i can see why Des not taking him to FSD. Who can resist THAT?? laugh out loud :uptonogood drooling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird