SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:31 pm

What a cutie.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 pm

I am so envious of Drew's facial bone structure. It's not fair!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Anyone else not get how people that blog about the show, seem to always treat addiction as a joke, don't take seriously? I would think with Meredith, people would.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kripdk Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 am

I agree, atem. Except that in Meredith's case she must have come forth with that info for a reason. Rarely does anyone even remember her at all. I felt as if her own interview had elements of humor in it and that surprised and upset me. She must be looking for re-emerged fame. It's not as if it just came to be.

kripdk

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:06 am

kripdk wrote:I agree, atem. Except that in Meredith's case she must have come forth with that info for a reason. Rarely does anyone even remember her at all. I felt as if her own interview had elements of humor in it and that surprised and upset me. She must be looking for re-emerged fame. It's not as if it just came to be.

I don't undertand this post at all? She is my fave bette and I recall her well.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:08 am

kripdk wrote:I agree, atem. Except that in Meredith's case she must have come forth with that info for a reason. Rarely does anyone even remember her at all. I felt as if her own interview had elements of humor in it and that surprised and upset me. She must be looking for re-emerged fame. It's not as if it just came to be.

I mean how even Jimmy Kimmel used it as a joke. Probably trying to get a reaction from Desiree.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:17 am

Meredith was before my time! I agree that addiction is a serious issue and I didn't listen to her interview but I hope she is doing well now.

Anyway, I just watched last nights episode and did anyone else notice that when Brandon 'swooped' in on Des and Drew she reluctantly let go of his hand, she held on to one finger for a little bit. I thought that was funny/cute.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:18 am

julychild wrote:Meredith was before my time! I agree that addiction is a serious issue and I didn't listen to her interview but I hope she is doing well now.

Anyway, I just watched last nights episode and did anyone else notice that when Brandon 'swooped' in on Des and Drew she reluctantly let go of his hand, she held on to one finger for a little bit. I thought that was funny/cute.

No, but I'm checking that out. Hee.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 am

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:Meredith was before my time! I agree that addiction is a serious issue and I didn't listen to her interview but I hope she is doing well now.

No, but I'm checking that out. Hee.

I posted screencaps of this here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:00 am

Did not notice that she held on to one finger laugh out loud. She is too cute. But I did see from the SCs Love Me posted that she was holding his hand with both of hers and noticed while watching the epi that his hand was on her leg. They got mighty comfy very soon indeed. They `touched`in the first episode too - she touched her chest when she told him to look up and then touched his leg. IMO these two have the best physical chemistry of the bunch and I doubt I will change my mind on this.

I guess no one will be making episode by episode clips of the lead with the contestant ...particularly this one since he is not f1 but it is hard to re-watch these little moments when we have to plough through the entire episode to get to it. :Nod:
Anyone remember what they were saying when Brandom interrupted them É scratch
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:34 pm

I thought Drew looked adorable trying to learn the dance for the music video. giggling
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird