SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 4:42 am

I understand what you mean murasaki. Then again we could be completely wrong.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 am

Seems that he's ready to settle down to me after reading his blogs, etc. He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 08, 2013 9:54 am

Thanks for posting that Atem. Could you possibly post the link to his blog for the new posters just joining the convo? Thanks girl! I think it might help them to get to know him better.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 11:16 am

Beeleever wrote:Thanks for posting that Atem. Could you possibly post the link to his blog for the new posters just joining the convo? Thanks girl! I think it might help them to get to know him better.

Sure. It's at the beginning or like the 2nd page of this thread.

edited to add

Here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 12:49 pm

DesFever wrote:I understand what you mean murasaki. Then again we could be completely wrong.

of course. but i was more than right last season, so for now i am a bit skeptical. i have read his blog which i understand as a travel blog. to each his own. time will tell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 12:52 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:Where did you find that pic w4lter?

Welcome to the forum! 👋

Hey, what happened to the pic?

I wish someone would just give us some real clues and not one post and leave.

What pic?

The poster took it off. It was just a pic of Drew and some guys at a beach somewhere. That's all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed May 08, 2013 1:46 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

Welcome to the forum! 👋

What pic?

The poster took it off. It was just a pic of Drew and some guys at a beach somewhere. That's all.

Was it this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Yeah, that was the pic. I don't know why the poster took it off.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed May 08, 2013 1:54 pm

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

Welcome to the forum! 👋

What pic?

Was it this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

holy mother of pearl :Drool:
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 pm

NICE! Definitely excited to see the hot tub record shattered this season.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed May 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Haha ... Our screens are going to be exploding with so much hotness! I don't think I will survive this season if Des really picked Drew! Can u imagine how gorgeous these 2 would look together? It is mind blowing....
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 3:29 pm

unknown82 wrote:Haha ... Our screens are going to be exploding with so much hotness! I don't think I will survive this season if Des really picked Drew! Can u imagine how gorgeous these 2 would look together? It is mind blowing....

They're both so gorgeous. <3 I know this is cheesy and getting ahead of the game, but if she picks him I can't wait to see what their kids look like assuming they last. giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird