SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Did you guys see Drew's section on sophienette's site? Sean has nothing compared to Drew! :fanningfan

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 3:35 pm

atem wrote:Did you guys see Drew's section on sophienette's site? Sean has nothing compared to Drew! :fanningfan

Drew has a better body and more defined abs. Cab't wait to see that hot tub scene this season. tehee
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
DesFever wrote:I understand what you mean murasaki. Then again we could be completely wrong.

of course. but i was more than right last season, so for now i am a bit skeptical. i have read his blog which i understand as a travel blog. to each his own. time will tell

Agreed. Yep, already been through his blog and read the entire thread (and Des' forum) before commenting. So no, I'm not new to this. I don't have a problem with Des picking Drew; I just have a different pre-show, vibe about him than some others.

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 6:39 pm

biglove44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
DesFever wrote:I understand what you mean murasaki. Then again we could be completely wrong.

of course. but i was more than right last season, so for now i am a bit skeptical. i have read his blog which i understand as a travel blog. to each his own. time will tell

Agreed. Yep, already been through his blog and read the entire thread (and Des' forum) before commenting. So no, I'm not new
to this. I don't have a problem with Des picking Drew; I just have a different pre-show, vibe about him than some others.
:yes:

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure we'll all get different vibes once we see how they appear on the show. I just think it's only fair to give these Drew or anyone else who seems like a mover/shaker to prove us wrong. Maybe they actually are grounded. We'll just have to wait and see. :Smiley:
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 pm

As someone who knows Drew, I can say with confidence, that not only is he a good looking guy, but he is also the sweetest and most down to earth guy I know. Des would be lucky to be with him. He is genuine and an all around good, respectable man. He loves his family so much and would do anything for them. I can only imagine what an amazing husband and father he would be!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Winsy wrote:As someone who knows Drew, I can say with confidence, that not only is he a good looking guy, but he is also the sweetest and most down to earth guy I know. Des would be lucky to be with him. He is genuine and an all around good, respectable man. He loves his family so much and would do anything for them. I can only imagine what an amazing husband and father he would be!

:WAVEY: I don't know him, but he does have a fab family and really does seem like a nice guy. Well educated and well traveled. I still can't believe this is the guy I labled Mr. Grumpy! giggling

Ooops, and :Welcomemembers to our forum!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 7:17 pm

atem wrote:
Winsy wrote:As someone who knows Drew, I can say with confidence, that not only is he a good looking guy, but he is also the sweetest and most down to earth guy I know. Des would be lucky to be with him. He is genuine and an all around good, respectable man. He loves his family so much and would do anything for them. I can only imagine what an amazing husband and father he would be!

:WAVEY: I don't know him, but he does have a fab family and really does seem like a nice guy. Well educated and well traveled. I still can't believe this is the guy I labled Mr. Grumpy! giggling

Ooops, and :Welcomemembers to our forum!

Haha ditto! He sounds like the full-package. And well-rounded, well-traveled. I like that a lot. Welcome Winsy!
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Drew's date seems to be in Barcelona, Spain.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 08, 2013 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Winsy! Thank for sharing this with us! Drew seems like a great guy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Ok, this is freakin cute! lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 9:17 pm

I think I'm going to watch that vid a billion times! Hee!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird