SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by momoftrips Mon May 27, 2013 12:53 pm

FORD/Robert Black Agency - Modeling and Talent Agency, Scottsdale, AZ

Are you going to be watching The Bachelorette premiere tonight? You sure should be....Ford/RBA model/actor DREW KENNEY makes his debut and we are sure he will win over the hearts of America ! Go DREW!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 27, 2013 5:10 pm

The photo of Drew and his niece and dad is, I believe, from a year or more ago. There are more recent pictures of his niece on his dad's facebook and she appears to be older in them. I think she's just about to turn 4.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

pavalygurl wrote:The photo of Drew and his niece and dad is, I believe, from a year or more ago. There are more recent pictures of his niece on his dad's facebook and she appears to be older in them. I think she's just about to turn 4.

IA, that's definitely and older picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Oh, well hopefully we get a recent pic of him soon!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 27, 2013 5:35 pm

atem wrote:Oh, well hopefully we get a recent pic of him soon!

Check lilicent Insta account for pics from Friday.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 27, 2013 6:46 pm

afniadnan wrote:Ok, I'm a Chris fan all the way, but I'm kinda crushin' on Drew. He's not bad on the eyes, this guy.... Smiley

Welcome1 afniadnan!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, well hopefully we get a recent pic of him soon!

Check lilicent Insta account for pics from Friday.

Wow! You always find cool stuff! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Mon May 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Did not get to see too much of him tonight. But I really like Drew so far.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 27, 2013 11:02 pm

I liked Drew tonight. He seems very enthusiastic. lol I don't know how to really put it.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 11:24 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I liked Drew tonight. He seems very enthusiastic. laugh out loud I don't know how to really put it.

giggling As much as Kasey?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kripdk Tue May 28, 2013 12:08 am

Spent too much time reading the notes at the bottom of the screen....but whoever wrote that Drew was too much like Jake Pavelka was spot on!! Drew was one of my two disappointments for the show.

kripdk

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 12:15 am

kripdk wrote:Spent too much time reading the notes at the bottom of the screen....but whoever wrote that Drew was too much like Jake Pavelka was spot on!! Drew was one of my two disappointments for the show.

Who was the other?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird