SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 2:53 pm

DMBFan wrote:May have to jump on the Drew bandwagon... just read his answers and his #1 bucket list item is to spend a day with Dave Matthews. Also a huge fan as you can tell by my forum name. giggling

giggling Really?! OMG, you guys have to meet!

Did you see that you can do a contest to be at the MTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by DMBFan Thu May 30, 2013 3:01 pm

atem wrote:
DMBFan wrote:May have to jump on the Drew bandwagon... just read his answers and his #1 bucket list item is to spend a day with Dave Matthews. Also a huge fan as you can tell by my forum name. giggling

giggling Really?! OMG, you guys have to meet!

Did you see that you can do a contest to be at the MTA?

Haha! My husband may have an issue with me meeting Drew (who is way too young for me), but he'd be up for a Dave meeting... giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Ok so Drew has emerged as my fav for this season. I just love his demeanor.
So I will be spending a lot of time in his thread giggling.

high five
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Ok so Drew has emerged as my fav for this season. I just love his demeanor.
So I will be spending a lot of time in his thread giggling.

high five
high five
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 pm

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:It's Antigua. I'm not sure if Antigua is FD, but 100% sure it's LCD/FRC.

I think the FD may be in both Antigua and Barbuda (an island that is bascially now part of Antigua).

Must have missed that part of the sleuthing, but why the certainty of LCD/FRC but not FD?

I'm taking a guess here but one reason why Antigua would be confirmed as a site for FRC is that CH was reported by RS to be seen heading to Antigua. See the RS thread for details. This is just an assumption though and is in no way confirmed.
Quite frankly, this is heck confusing to me as things don't seem to add up AT ALL.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Because, Barbuda may also be where they go for their FD. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Barbuda and Antigua, since they are basically under the same Government.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:02 am

atem wrote:Because, Barbuda may also be where they go for their FD. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Barbuda and Antigua, since they are basically under the same Government.

We both posted at almost the same time.

Richmond Rose, here is what RS posted

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 5m

Chris Harrison was on a flight from Miami to Antigua this morning. Final rose ceremony taking place this wknd in Antigua..

Ignore the below, I just read the RS thread around pg 16 or so and figured out HIS mistake !!!
However, if you think of it - shouldn't CH have travelled to the caribean for the FDs ceremony also ???? This sighting was AFTER the FDs. Unless he had something important to do in the US and traveled back after FDs and then out again for the FRC. no idea
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:35 am

Right now, the hottest looking kisses are with Drew! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 am

I agree. It's later in the season and they may know each other better by then but for me, these are the kisses that sizzle.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 am

pavalygurl wrote:I agree. It's later in the season and they may know each other better by then but for me, these are the kisses that sizzle.

Have to agree with both you ladies.

Did anyone see the PI with Drew wearing cold-weather clothes during ep1 ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I agree. It's later in the season and they may know each other better by then but for me, these are the kisses that sizzle.

I wish he was more aggressive and butt in and get Des.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Have to agree with both you ladies.

Did anyone see the PI with Drew wearing cold-weather clothes during ep1 ?

That was one of his costumes for the rap video.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird