SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 29, 2013 2:29 pm

I know people want to compare Drew to Jake and I have no clue as to why? He is way more down to earth and sweet and way hotter IMO. He will be the next bachelor if he so chooses.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ja1968 Wed May 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I know people want to compare Drew to Jake and I have no clue as to why? He is way more down to earth and sweet and way hotter IMO. He will be the next bachelor if he so chooses.

I do not get the comparison to Jake at all. Drew is instantly likeable, you can tell he is just a good guy. Jake....not so much. Agreed Drew is MUCH hotter than Jake. I hope he will be the next bachelor. I think he would be good.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 29, 2013 2:40 pm

IDK in some pictures, not full face, he reminds me so much of Reid. I think I am influenced by the many comparable things from Reid on Jilly's season: the late 1:1, the parka kisses, the strolls through Barcelona...although I think he's channeling Arie with the wall kisses, be still my heart...his closeness with his family, his great smile and just the general good guy and sweetness vibe I get from him.

Reid is my all time Bachnation person, but he may now have some competition.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 29, 2013 2:46 pm

Jaybird wrote:I know it's been decades since Val Kilmer was young, svelte, and sexy but Drew reminds me of Val when he was! Sort of a cross between young sexy VK and Brad Pitt, which ain't a bad combo :whistle:

Oh yeah

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 2:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:IDK in some pictures, not full face, he reminds me so much of Reid. I think I am influenced by the many comparable things from Reid on Jilly's season: the late 1:1, the parka kisses, the strolls through Barcelona...although I think he's channeling Arie with the wall kisses, be still my heart...his closeness with his family, his great smile and just the general good guy and sweetness vibe I get from him.

Reid is my all time Bachnation person, but he may now have some competition.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them interact at the Soulja Boy date! Although, it seems like it's going to be focused on Ben and Mikey. hmmm

I wonder if that's why he was all frowney faced on the next group date?

eta
What should those with twitter tweet to make Drew tweet like we got Chris to!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Winsy wrote:Drew is the best of all the guys there! Not only is he cute, but he is down to earth, sweet, and genuine. His nervousness just proves how real he is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Winsy
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 am

Ok so Drew has emerged as my fav for this season. I just love his demeanor.
So I will be spending a lot of time in his thread giggling.

Congrats guys on figuring out that he is in anguila. Does anyone know for sure that anguila is the site for the FDs ?
She seems really into him eh ? Can't say I blame her. And though I would support him 100% if he actually was asked to be the next bachelor - this season seems to be his audition as per the norm ?
He has declared that he has fallen for her (early) which ensure that he leave with a broken heart. Plus all the make out sessions (with tongue no less) that they seem to have - particularly the against-the-wall stuff that both Arie and Sean perfected.
I agree with those that think that it is Drew that is comforting Des so it is possible that she lets him go early like Chris L but is upset about it. Gotta give him a 'role' to play right ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 11:04 am

It's Antigua. I'm not sure if Antigua is FD, but 100% sure it's LCD/FRC.

I think the FD may be in both Antigua and Barbuda (an island that is bascially now part of Antigua).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu May 30, 2013 11:10 am

atem wrote:It's Antigua. I'm not sure if Antigua is FD, but 100% sure it's LCD/FRC.

I think the FD may be in both Antigua and Barbuda (an island that is bascially now part of Antigua).

Must have missed that part of the sleuthing, but why the certainty of LCD/FRC but not FD?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 11:12 am

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:It's Antigua. I'm not sure if Antigua is FD, but 100% sure it's LCD/FRC.

Must have missed that part of the sleuthing, but why the certainty of LCD/FRC but not FD?

I think both may be actually. I'm not sure. Antigua could be both FD and LCD.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 11:24 am

Did you guys see Robert Mills tweet in response to this girl that said she loved Drew? He said to wait, because we will even love him more!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 30, 2013 1:06 pm

May have to jump on the Drew bandwagon... just read his answers and his #1 bucket list item is to spend a day with Dave Matthews. Also a huge fan as you can tell by my forum name. giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird