SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:56 am

Longhornfan wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I guess his hair is always slicked back. He is very handsome. And buttoned up.

There are some of us who would prefer that slicked back and buttoned up look on a guy. I am sure that some woman will come along some day who will help to loosen Drew up a bit, but I prefer someone like him, who is clean shaven and who appears to take pride in his appearance. I simply don't find a scruffy beard and shaggy hair attractive on anyone. But I am older than many of you are.

To me, Drew is one of the best looking men on this season, and he certainly stands out. I also feel like he will be very hurt and will get blindsided when he is let go by Des.

TA with everything you have posted.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 am

She has a bunch of tall guys:

5'9"
Nick R. (Not a chance in the world)

5'10"
Diogo (Fail. He was out quickly)
Larry (Doomed)

5'11"
Juan Pablo (That's why he didn't stand a chance)
Micah

6'0"
Dan
Mikey T.
Zak W.

6'1"
Brandon
Bryden
Jonathan
Nick M.

6'2"
Ben
Brian
Drew
James
Michael G.
Robert
Zack K.

6'3"
Brad
Will

6'4"
Brooks
Chris
Kasey
Mike R.

She must like tall guys and had that as a prerequisite. Her two finalists are the tallest.

That's why they all looked so lanky during the dodge ball game in their short shorts, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:05 am

Longhornfan wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I guess his hair is always slicked back. He is very handsome. And buttoned up.

There are some of us who would prefer that slicked back and buttoned up look on a guy. I am sure that some woman will come along some day who will help to loosen Drew up a bit, but I prefer someone like him, who is clean shaven and who appears to take pride in his appearance. I simply don't find a scruffy beard and shaggy hair attractive on anyone. But I am older than many of you are.

To me, Drew is one of the best looking men on this season, and he certainly stands out. I also feel like he will be very hurt and will get blindsided when he is let go by Des.

I love the clean-shaven guy best. Most of the time. I just, for some reason, feel like he could loosen up a bit. For some reason I get that impression from him. Maybe just a hair out of place for a short time. At least when he's off work. Or just for a change. Maybe just one more button unbuttoned once in a while. That's all.

Other than that (and a couple other flaws I won't mention) he's as perfect as perfect can be and I can enjoy looking at him.

I love the clean-shaven pretty boy. I usually do not like the scruffy, rough around the edges guy. I like short hair, I like perfect hair, but I also really like longer (great hair) on guys. I may not usually like scruffy and rough around the edges, but Brooks is the perfect combination of both pretty and perfect and a little scruffy and rough around the edges that makes him even more sexy.

I look forward to seeing Drew more in action. Especially hoping that I see a hair out of place some time. :) Hairs out of place once in a while is a good thing. Every hair in place, in the right places, is a good thing, as well. At work or a night out at the opera, most definitely it's an attractive thing. There is such a thing as a clean-shaven, pretty guy whose hair is allowed to flow a little more naturally.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 am

I like the clean cut type myself. :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 am

atem wrote:

That's why I don't think the 'I feel like you've known me all my life' is his HTD!

I think its time to compare his hair in the SCs thread. It seems like his hairline at the back is a tad longer in the kissing-against-the-wall VS both the Antigua hilltop scene and the you've-known-me scene. Seems like both the 2nd 2 mentioned his hair is a smidge shorter.

Unfortunately I dont have the knowledge to post SCs (gah !).
I thought we should compare skin tone (pre-tan / post-tan !) but that is proving to be hard also.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:20 pm

noobsleuth over on the Unspoiled side has noticed that Drews followers have jumped by 1000s overnight !

She was wondering if some sort of spoiler was released yesterday that has caused the spike Hugesmile . Not that we know of eh ?
Perhaps girls have seen some preview on TV and decided to all follow him.

Oh and he has a picture of a baby with a jumper saying soemthing about being single :yes:

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:noobsleuth over on the Unspoiled side has noticed that Drews followers have jumped by 1000s overnight !

She was wondering if some sort of spoiler was released yesterday that has caused the spike Hugesmile . Not that we know of eh ?

Oh and he has a picture of a baby with a jumper saying soemthing about being single :yes:

That pic is of his adorable nephew. It was taken at Valentine's Day.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:31 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:noobsleuth over on the Unspoiled side has noticed that Drews followers have jumped by 1000s overnight !

That pic is of his adorable nephew. It was taken at Valentine's Day.

There is NO WAY his followers could have jumped that high overnight for no apparent reason. He or someone else (it's possible to buy for another person without their knowledge) bought those followers!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Did you guys see how many followers Drew has now?! He has barely been shown!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 pm

no way, he has over 50k? and the number keeps rising. If you look a lot of them are males... can u buy followers? never heard of that. Or may be an add-me bot?
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:no way, he has over 50k? and the number keeps rising. If you look a lot of them are males... can u buy followers? never heard of that. Or may be an add-me bot?

Yes, you can buy followers from several sources. The way the numbers are rising indicates, to me, that this is what happened.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:43 pm

I don't get it. How does one 'buy' followers?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird