SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 pm

He is cute! What is that, his script? :P 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:51 pm

giggling Aw, don't get my hopes up, atem.  tptb never let him say more than 5 words on this show.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:20 am

Can they cast Zack again? Clearly, he has a fans (us) and we can all agree that this cutie should have had more airtime!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 am

alwaystulips wrote:giggling Aw, don't get my hopes up, atem.  tptb never let him say more than 5 words on this show.

It's just one those scripts where it tells him to 'look shocked' when Ben says, 'look adorable' when the camera glances by ,etc. giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:54 am

albean99 wrote:The Naked Bachelor? giggling 

Not feeling the love for Zak as TB. He's still too goofy for me and I don't mean that in a good way. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen but I'm hoping not.

I've been holding back, but here goes....

If there are any Fleiss-spies here, listen up to this one viewer's opinion.

Zak is the total package as a man and he would be as TB on this tv show. He knows who he is and what he is looking for in a partner. He is a 31 year old man. Not a boy, a man. He comes fom a great loving family. He is intelligent, creative, adventurous, caring, fun, and romantic. He is both spunky and humble. Few men on this show have displayed as many gestures of sentimentality---antique journal, special ring, and hand drawings of his experiences. That idea was apparently such a good one that Des borrowed it and drew a series of pictures for Chris! Zak came out of the limo shirtless, stripped down to jump in the pool, and was "that guy" in episode one. But in each subsequent episode, as we got to know him, he began to melt my heart. I found everything about him to be endearing. From his silly "I've got a snake in my boots" (deleted scene), to his perserverence and assertiveness to get his first kiss by the grapefruit tree, to his telling Des about his 90 year old karaoke lady friend (deleted scene), I just find him to have such a wide array of good qualities. He is a Renaissance Man of sorts. He would be a joy to watch as the Bachelor. Wish him nothing but the best!

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 am

He'd be entertaining to watch.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 am

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 B8befe60ef5f11e281cb22000a1f9a0a_7

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:23 am

Poor Zack. By Atlantic City, he was competing against another ex-baseball player with poetic talent. Otherwise he probably would have made top two.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 am

JBF wrote:Poor Zack. By Atlantic City, he was competing against another ex-baseball player with poetic talent. Otherwise he probably would have made top two.

He probably would have been my f2 along with Drew.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 am

My top three would have been Drew, Juan Pablo and Zack.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:51 am

I really enjoy Zak. PINKHEART 

He's ooey-gooey, rich 'n chewy inside. Golden, flakey, tender, cakey outside. Kind of like one of my all time favorite treats: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyI3IL46yq4 :cutiepie 

And I don't think I'm the only one who would like to nibble on him: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t7l-d4WiLg :yes: 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 am

I don't know about that! giggling I really don't find Zak that attractive.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza