SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:ZevirahWolf

Are you still going to do that post about the producers and how HTD work?

Absolutely, it's just been a bit cray around my house these last couple of days and I am still trying to get some info double sourced. I have an 8-hour flight tonight though, thus I will have enough time to get my act together;) yes

Where will you be putting this post, so I will know where to be looking for it?

Dunno, where I should TBH;)....I guess back in the Media thread where this(TPTB) was talked about to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:54 pm

ZevirahWolf It didn't seem to you like JuanPa went over better than Zak?

I guess the song was overkill?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:05 am

atem wrote:ZevirahWolf It didn't seem to you like JuanPa went over better than Zak?

JuanPa won't be the next Bach. FWIH they are gunning for 2 candidates(one, who still feels unsure whether he really wants to put himself through this again and one, who has other, more lucrative options and is hence also unsure.... decision making is about 4-6 weeks before filming starts, so early-mid Aug..... should both these guys decline, they have other guys to fall back onto before JP, with less than perfect public image but good chunk of fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:10 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:ZevirahWolf It didn't seem to you like JuanPa went over better than Zak?

JuanPa won't be the next Bach. FWIH they are gunning for 2 candidates(one, who still feels unsure whether he really wants to put himself through this again and one, who has other, more lucrative options and is hence also unsure.... decision making is about 4-6 weeks before filming starts, so early-mid Aug..... should both these guys decline, they have other guys to fall back onto before JP, with less than perfect public image but good chunk of fans.

Zak and Drew? Jef and Arie?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:19 am

atem wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:

Zak and Drew?  Jef and Arie?

I will neither deny, nor confirm anything :gotcha: 

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 am

Zak has to cool it on the tanning. It makes him look older than he is. I got the feeling tonight he's pushing himself as TB. I'm not sure how sincere it all is.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15492

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 am

I know he sings a lot but I did love the song...will have to listen again to catch all of the words. I think his being heartbroken was real and I think he was blindsided that she let him go. :Frown: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 am

I think he was sincere on the Bachelorette but not on the show tonight. He reminds me of Ashlee last season and even she commented on it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15492

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:55 am

albean99 wrote:I think he was sincere on the Bachelorette but not on the show tonight. He reminds me of Ashlee last season and even she commented on it.

In which way was he bitter and vile? He was rather self-reflective("I was too aggressive") and apprehensive...He was one of the very few ppl whose words didn't feel scripted.(they way he got teary eyed or looked away, the way he took in Des' words..) The song was TPTB though, beautiful but a bit too much for my taste too..

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:58 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think he was sincere on the Bachelorette but not on the show tonight. He reminds me of Ashlee last season and even she commented on it.

In which way was he bitter and vile? He was rather self-reflective("I was too aggressive") and apprehensive...He was one of the very few ppl whose words didn't feel scripted.(they way he got teary eyed or looked away, the way he took in Des' words..) The song was TPTB though, beautiful but a bit too much for my taste too..

That's the thing with TPTB...they don't know when it's too much.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:59 am

I read Zack's tweets.  He should have made the faces! Hidden again. no no
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:01 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:

That whole set-up of the song felt scripted to me. However, I thought it was a good song and he's a pretty good singer! Probably better than that love-don't-come-easy guy on Jillian's season who is supposedly a professional. giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza