SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Thu May 16, 2013 5:07 pm

JBF wrote:This boy will be buried this season like William H. in Bachelor Pad 2... Find Waldo.

Yeah, I bet people will be like "Zack who?" - He won't get any screen time, except maybe for his exit. There are just other guys with really strong personalities.

california90

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 5:18 pm

JBF wrote:Maybe it is "family influence" keeping him out of the drama. A cluster of guys will not look great on screen this season... bet Men Tell All will be quite the shouting match.

None of the top 4 guys got into the drama, so IDK about that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 16, 2013 6:48 pm

I hope Zach doesn't become the William H. this season. He is actually one of the contestants who isn't in the F4 I want to learn more about.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 16, 2013 7:26 pm

What is this "William H" of the season mean?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Thu May 16, 2013 8:13 pm

california90 wrote:What is this "William H" of the season mean?
Will never got any screen time on the second season of Bachelor Pad. Perhaps a better analogy would be Phantom Chris from Ali's season. Except Zack unfortunately doesn't make it as far.

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 16, 2013 8:16 pm

yhtran wrote:
california90 wrote:What is this "William H" of the season mean?
Will never got any screen time on the second season of Bachelor Pad. Perhaps a better analogy would be Phantom Chris from Ali's season. Except Zack unfortunately doesn't make it as far.

thats what i thought but got confused and somehow thought ashley's season lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:17 am

for the life of me, i still cant comprehend how come Juan pa last longer than the seems sweet Zack?.......i think i understand it well now. Juan Pa HAS TO BE on that Soccer Group Date on EP. 6..!! giggling duh ...What a shocking fact!. no no .laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri May 17, 2013 6:25 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:for the life of me, i still cant comprehend how come Juan pa last longer than the seems sweet Zack?.......i think i understand it well now. Juan Pa HAS TO BE on that Soccer Group Date on EP. 6..!! giggling duh ...What a shocking fact!. no no .laugh out loud

Des probably knows her F4 early on and the rest can go in whatever order. The producers can prune the contesatants in however way they want especially
if they are not creating any drama. I even doubt he is really into Zack Waddle, other than him being considered for the Bachelor. MY opinion only ofcourse.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 1:10 am

charriotoffire wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:for the life of me, i still cant comprehend how come Juan pa last longer than the seems sweet Zack?.......i think i understand it well now. Juan Pa HAS TO BE on that Soccer Group Date on EP. 6..!! giggling duh ...What a shocking fact!. no no .laugh out loud

Des probably knows her F4 early on and the rest can go in whatever order. The producers can prune the contesatants in however way they want especially
if they are not creating any drama. I even doubt he is really into Zack Waddle, other than him being considered for the Bachelor. MY opinion only ofcourse.

your opinion makes sense to me, C F! :yes: yes ...as they said, every season they will cast only 4-5 who is likely compatible with you, 2-3 who possibly cause drama... and the rest only as the filler..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 1:40 am

Maybe, that's a question that we can ask Desiree when she does her chat with Huffington Post? But, I don't believe that Desiree knew her top 4 by night one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 1:49 am

atem wrote:Maybe, that's a question that we can ask Desiree when she does her chat with Huffington Post? But, I don't believe that Desiree knew her top 4 by night one.

naaah,not night one, of course..but i assume around ep 5-6..she must know the F2 are, and the possible 3 guys to be the potential F3 and F4. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 19, 2013 12:33 am

She may not have known who her F4 guys were on night one, but I believe all the leads give TPTB a list of the guys they were most interested in after the M & G.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza