SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 11:57 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think he looks cute!

marriedarockstar wrote:I like him too! He's in my top 5 for sure! Why Des?! Why?!

I like a lot of the same contestants you do this season. bestbud!

Yay!! I love when we are on the same page! bestbud! I'm not used to liking so many contestants! Usually there is just one or two that I root for, but this season there are at least 5 who I think are great!

I agree! :yes:

I wish it was starting next week and not the 27th. sad It's taking forever!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JBF Wed May 15, 2013 4:13 pm

*chuckle chuckle*... what The Boss says about Zack...

http://realitysteve.com/2013/05/15/the-bachelorette-desiree-spoilers-guys-profiles/2/

Wins the award for best answers given. Couldn’t find one thing to make fun of. Damn you, Zack with a “c.”
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 4:25 pm

I commented this on another page, but *gasps* we're on the same page about who gets the best answers given! I mean, granted this is not the full questionnaire, but I'm pretty impressed w/Zack's answers. I'm bummed that he doesn't make it much farther!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed May 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Zack seems to be a gold digger's dream husband. His family seems loaded. Time shares in Cancun, well traveled, very classy, probably has expensive tastes.
He is so different from Des, who lived in tents and trailers and has a brother like Nate. I love Des because she is so honest about her very humbling
background but seems like very grateful for what she has. I just think a person like Zack or Kasey will not have anything in common with Des and probably
intimidated her.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 3:27 am

i wish Zack got at least one 1-1 date. He seems such a sweet guy, kinda Chris...ahem! giggling . I think humility is one character that independent of one`s social status/fam background. You can be rich and humble at the same, time, IMO.
I`d rather see him getting that 2nd Ep date, than B.V, "the Guy with the HIdden GF Fiasco" no no

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 16, 2013 3:51 am

I can see where a person like Zack or Kasey would not have anything in common with Des / intimidation factor but I think Zack probably understands his blessings and what he has. He did put in his questionnaire he's looking for a humble girl so I'm assuming he wants a girl that is grounded. Des is humble and it seems like he's willing to accept the girl he loves for who she is, thus the family question/answer about it being important, but not a deal breaker.

I do wish he got a chance for a 1on1 date. I'm just curious as to why he got the boot over certain guys. It could be that there really was no chemistry or not enough time or something weird happen. I don't know. I'll have to try find internet cafes and borrow my brothers tablet or something to find out week 4 lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Thu May 16, 2013 2:54 pm

I wish the 1-on-1 in AC was Zack instead of James. James and Des would have never worked and was probably a producer chosen date. I wonder if we'll see much interaction between Des and Zack and if the season would play out the same if Des got to read the questionnaire.

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 3:13 pm

The don't get to read the questionnaires that I know of. They don't want them knowing much of anything. As for James, that is the episode where they help a family effected by storm Sandy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 16, 2013 4:00 pm

yhtran wrote:I wish the 1-on-1 in AC was Zack instead of James. James and Des would have never worked and was probably a producer chosen date. I wonder if we'll see much interaction between Des and Zack and if the season would play out the same if Des got to read the questionnaire.

I wish it were too. And I agree, James was a producer chosen date. I think they wanted to keep James around because there is a confrontation between him and Kasey in a later episode due to James's inappropriate ITM comments and such.

And I don't think she reads questionnaires because then she'll have an idea of who to choose. Also, I wonder if she read any of her tweets cause I know people tried to tweet her about Zack BEFORE they filmed.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu May 16, 2013 4:31 pm

This boy will be buried this season like William H. in Bachelor Pad 2... Find Waldo.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

JBF wrote:This boy will be buried this season like William H. in Bachelor Pad 2... Find Waldo.

Perhaps due to another Zak standing more out?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu May 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Maybe it is "family influence" keeping him out of the drama. A cluster of guys will not look great on screen this season... bet Men Tell All will be quite the shouting match.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza