SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 820x421

Zack K.
Hometown: Phillips Ranch, CA
Height: 6'2"
Shoe Size: 11
Tattoos: None
Most Outrageous Thing Ever Done: Went to Europe for a month on six days notice
Greatest Achievement to Date: Getting a full ride to USC and getting drafted to play pro baseball
All-Time Favorite Book: Atlas Shrugged

Bachelor Bio

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
Definitely. It's important to always be thinking about your girl and to continue growing together each and every day.

What is the most romantic present you ever received and why?
In my past relationship, I would always receive handmade cards on Valentine's Day. I loved them because they were sentimental and took a ton of effort to create.

What's the closest you have ever come to being married?
Very serious "future" talks and ring shopping. That's pretty close.

Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
Definitely mysterious. I don't like to be too predictable.

What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
My dad would come home from work everyday and pitch to me. After I would hit the ball, my golden retriever would fetch the balls and put them in a pile.

What's the best date you have ever been on in your hometown, and why?
A romantic rooftop date with a meal and movie under the stars.

How important is your family's approval when it concerns dating?
It's important but not a total deal-breaker. I have faith that they'll love who I love.

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 800x

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 800x
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Thanks! Sure can't wait til he gets to tweet, etc!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon May 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Why the @%&* did she dump this one ssssooooo early? Oh Desie Desie... did scruffy-sexy Brooks blind your vision that much?

Of course, he has to give the perfect answer to this one: How important is your family's approval when it concerns dating?
It's important but not a total deal-breaker. I have faith that they'll love who I love.

Brooks "Corleone" kept me in stitches with his "You don't just marry the girl, you marry the family."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Loved the 'very bad Spanish, does that count' answer!

I know, I wish he lasted longer.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm on the train of wishing he lasted longer! I loved his answers! Again, I do think this show is not for him - but I think once he finds the one, she'll be really special. I can't be the only one who sees he has a soft side to him!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:07 pm

JBF wrote:Why the @%&* did she dump this one ssssooooo early? Oh Desie Desie... did scruffy-sexy Brooks blind your vision that much?

Of course, he has to give the perfect answer to this one: How important is your family's approval when it concerns dating?

Brooks "Corleone" kept me in stitches with his "You don't just marry the girl, you marry the family."

OMG, JBF!...you cracking me up here!!.
i also can`t understand why on earth Des let this one fine man- seems sweet and well-grounded- go so early? no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:55 pm

I like him too! He's in my top 5 for sure! Why Des?! Why?!

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Loved his answer to the "what does your ideal mate look like?" question. I think all of his answers are pragmatic and thoughtful.

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 1316580215pre-1368471599

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/gallery/2013-05-13-spoilers-desiree-hartsocks-men-official?rand=174683&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=pipes-BACH&utm_campaign=EM&utm_content=YOUMUSTSEE&utm_term=Monday+12#25
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:21 pm

I think he looks cute!

marriedarockstar wrote:I like him too! He's in my top 5 for sure! Why Des?! Why?!

I like a lot of the same contestants you do this season. bestbud!

yhtran wrote:Loved his answer to the "what does your ideal mate look like?" question. I think all of his answers are pragmatic and thoughtful.

Welcome1 yhtran
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 13, 2013 6:38 pm

yhtran wrote:Loved his answer to the "what does your ideal mate look like?" question. I think all of his answers are pragmatic and thoughtful.

I agree. I loved this answer too!

I've been reading through a bunch of these bios & his one of the top, if not the top bio/questionnaire that I like best. Thats just my opinion though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think he looks cute!

marriedarockstar wrote:I like him too! He's in my top 5 for sure! Why Des?! Why?!

I like a lot of the same contestants you do this season. bestbud!

Yay!! I love when we are on the same page! bestbud! I'm not used to liking so many contestants! Usually there is just one or two that I root for, but this season there are at least 5 who I think are great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza