SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 am

Yeah, safe to say he comes from a pretty wealthy family lol. But I could never relate to people w/tons of money and have that kind of lifestyle- too much money!

california90

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 am

california90 wrote:Zack w/his sister. Very well dressed, I must say! Love his sisters dress!

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 D2d57daeb07311e2a1b122000a1f9702_7

His sister is pretty. This is a great picture of Zack. Thanks for posting. Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 1825223857
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:15 am

He's so cute. Thanks for posting his pic!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:26 am

california90 wrote:Plus both boys got kicked off mid-season so neither of them could really "believe" the process. That is why they pick guy F4 because they are more likely to "believe" the process. I also think if a marriage proposal wasn't at the end, they could do it. I dont think Kasey would want to subject himself in another marriage for it to fail. (He was previously married when he was 23).

Yeah, the ones left 'drank the kool-aid'! Doing what the producers want them to do. 🇳🇴

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:07 pm

california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:Zack has got it all. xD

It would not surprise me that 1) girls from past season will go after him and the other guys and 2) he'll no longer be single after this show ends with probably hoards of girls lining up LOL. or maybe since he followed amy bean, if she's single, follow the whole contestant/producer stint a la elan/casey.

IrishGal, he's at the Newport Film Festival, not sure if its a big celebrity event. And no, I think its recent. But he's been kicked off the show probably a month now.

Hi! The ANNUAL Newport Beach Film Festival was April 25-May2. This particular night was at Fashion Island...Island Theaters. No, it's not a big celebrity event, but this night is a fun evening. There are always several parties throughout the week, showcasing different film genre.

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
california90 wrote:

It would not surprise me that 1) girls from past season will go after him and the other guys and 2) he'll no longer be single after this show ends with probably hoards of girls lining up LOL. or maybe since he followed amy bean, if she's single, follow the whole contestant/producer stint a la elan/casey.

IrishGal, he's at the Newport Film Festival, not sure if its a big celebrity event. And no, I think its recent. But he's been kicked off the show probably a month now.

Hi! The ANNUAL Newport Beach Film Festival was April 25-May2. This particular night was at Fashion Island...Island Theaters. No, it's not a big celebrity event, but this night is a fun evening. There are always several parties throughout the week, showcasing different film genre.

My husband's office is in the office buildings at Fashion Island. It is a very expensive area. My husband half jokes that his car is the junky car in the parking structure cause it isn't a Porsche or Ferrari - my husband drives a ten year old BMW lol. The Newport Coast area of Newport I think is up there with the highest priced zip codes. If Zack's family lives in Newport it is safe to say they have money. There is a lot of "family" money in the area.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:58 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
california90 wrote:

My husband's office is in the office buildings at Fashion Island. It is a very expensive area. My husband half jokes that his car is the junky car in the parking structure cause it isn't a Porsche or Ferrari - my husband drives a ten year old BMW laugh out loud. The Newport Coast area of Newport I think is up there with the highest priced zip codes. If Zack's family lives in Newport it is safe to say they have money. There is a lot of "family" money in the area.

:detective Fun info... Zack is living in Newport Beach, which is bordering and north of Newport Coast. A lot of USC grads live in the Newport area. He doesn't live with his parents. Thank goodness! giggling Zack's parent's live in Chino Hills, in San Bernardino County, inland from Los Angeles County. Chino Hills is quite a distance inland from the ocean and 45 mins to 1 hr north of Newport Coast.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:23 pm

IrishGal wrote:Why is he at some celebrity event? Was this before the season filmed?

Irish, I would have to check exact dates, but if this is this year. the LA Times Film Festival was just recently.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Why is he at some celebrity event? Was this before the season filmed?

Irish, I would have to check exact dates, but if this is this year. the LA Times Film Festival was just recently.

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 2013headerbw

http://www.newportbeachfilmfest.com/2013/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Caption: BOYS WILL BE BOYS | #family #summerhasarrived #aqua #unclezacky #nephew #showertime #igaddict #igdaily #iphoneonly

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 0b764678b15211e287df22000aaa05e7_7

Uncle Zackyyy, d'awww.
And Drew is also super cute with his niece. And Kasey.

I think I'm gonna combust this season. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 pm

california90 wrote:Caption: BOYS WILL BE BOYS | #family #summerhasarrived #aqua #unclezacky #nephew #showertime #igaddict #igdaily #iphoneonly

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 0b764678b15211e287df22000aaa05e7_7

Uncle Zackyyy, d'awww.
And Drew is also super cute with his niece. And Kasey.

I think I'm gonna combust this season. LOL

Zack has a hot body! The guys playing uncle melt my heart. tehe no uncle pics for Brooks or Kasey?
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Can he keep his shirt off? Actually, can they ALL keep their shirts off? Can we just skip to the hot tub scene? LOL

And they all seriously do! I wish their fam would instagram photos for us! Haha. Guys + kids and guys + dogs = Swoooon. Total done deal for me! Instantly a fan.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza