SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 pm

sophienette wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I'm rewatching last Monday's episode (slow night). I loved Zac and Des' art date. I don't know what it is, but when he hugs her, it just looks so sincere and genuine (however you can get that out of watching a hug). I hope he's the next bach.

I agree, Mustang! That date was over the top in every way. Entertaining, sincere, romantic, funny...they had it all!

If you missed it, here is my recap...lot's of Zak love in my blog...including, "Nobody puts Zakkie in the corner. Nobody!" Enjoy everyone and glad to hear there are others on the "Zak for Bach" bandwagon!

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock.html

As much as I like him, I spotted something telling while cutting- when he kisses her in the caves, her arm remains limp by her side... In the second part her hand rests lightly on his shoulder. Then she eventually gets into it.
I think he interests her, and he does have a lot of amazing qualities, including good kisser, but her heart's not in it...

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Untitl10

Soph, I totally agree with you and everyone else that has responded. Zak is not for Des. IMHO, Des fell head over heals for Brooks from their first 1:1 and the rest are MOT guys. She may be able to "fake" it a little better with Chris and Drew, but it's still "faking it". The heart wants what the heart wants. Okay...hiding under chair. :hidingchair Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 2613681145
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:04 pm

That's just it Bee. Des is drawn to a certain type of guy. Someone she loves more than he loves her. Drew and Chris, mostly Chris might be the ones to love her more but like you said, the heart wants what it wants.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:50 pm

What is it that Zak's brother tweeted today that Zak RT'd?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Vpvv4w
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Rkogic

Im not much of a fan of Zak,  I just like Desiree best when she's with him.

With Zak, she looks like a girl who's being courted and there's a process to it.

He makes her laugh, makes her talk about things other than  cheesy/drama stuff, and he handles
the flow of the conversation which is what Des needs, since she is very weak at it.

But there's no really no/little attraction on her part.  There was no story to follow with Zak or  with other suitors.   Des quest for love began and ended with Brooks first date. And the guys knew it.

It's like being excited for a boxing match for months, only for it to end with a lame knock out punch at the first 15 seconds of the first round.  I mean Brooks didnt even need to try.

PS:  okay why do I need to use a microscope before I see my sig? :(
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm

^^ Good points! (But I am a Zak fan)

And I'm wondering about the sigs too.

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:29 am

Looks like Zac is ring guys from spoilers. Grey jacket and blue shirt on HTD.
Mystery solved?

loro

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 am

loro wrote:Looks like Zac is ring guys from spoilers. Grey jacket and blue shirt on HTD.
Mystery solved?

I don't think the ring matches and nor do the hands. I don't think he showed her the ring.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 am

charriotoffire wrote:
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Vpvv4w
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Rkogic

Im not much of a fan of Zak,  I just like Desiree best when she's with him.

With Zak, she looks like a girl who's being courted and there's a process to it.

He makes her laugh, makes her talk about things other than  cheesy/drama stuff, and he handles
the flow of the conversation which is what Des needs, since she is very weak at it.

But there's no really no/little attraction on her part.  There was no story to follow with Zak or  with other suitors.   Des quest for love began and ended with Brooks first date. And the guys knew it.

It's like being excited for a boxing match for months, only for it to end with a lame knock out punch at the first 15 seconds of the first round.  I mean Brooks didnt even need to tr
Those Zak gifs are hot! hot! hot! *Swoon*

We need more Zak! I think he would be the most interesting bachelor.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 pm

I saw a couple of days ago whom some say Zak's doppelgänger is. Jimmy Neutron hair and all. Wish I remember where I saw it.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:21 pm

I haven't been able to see it yet myself, but here is the sneak peek for Zak's HTD:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/video/2013-07-08-spoiler-zak-sister-distrusts-desiree

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:27 pm

atem wrote:I haven't been able to see it yet myself, but here is the sneak peek for Zak's HTD:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/video/2013-07-08-spoiler-zak-sister-distrusts-desiree

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 pm

What is that vid about that Zak put up a link to on twitter?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza