SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 34 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 pm

sophienette wrote:Next week

Next weekend?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:06 pm

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:Next week

Next weekend?  
7-15 I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 am

I'm rewatching last Monday's episode (slow night). I loved Zac and Des' art date. I don't know what it is, but when he hugs her, it just looks so sincere and genuine (however you can get that out of watching a hug). I hope he's the next bach.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I'm rewatching last Monday's episode (slow night). I loved Zac and Des' art date. I don't know what it is, but when he hugs her, it just looks so sincere and genuine (however you can get that out of watching a hug). I hope he's the next bach.

I agree, Mustang! That date was over the top in every way. Entertaining, sincere, romantic, funny...they had it all!

If you missed it, here is my recap...lot's of Zak love in my blog...including, "Nobody puts Zakkie in the corner. Nobody!" Enjoy everyone and glad to hear there are others on the "Zak for Bach" bandwagon!

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock.html
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I'm rewatching last Monday's episode (slow night). I loved Zac and Des' art date. I don't know what it is, but when he hugs her, it just looks so sincere and genuine (however you can get that out of watching a hug). I hope he's the next bach.

I agree, Mustang! That date was over the top in every way. Entertaining, sincere, romantic, funny...they had it all!

If you missed it, here is my recap...lot's of Zak love in my blog...including, "Nobody puts Zakkie in the corner. Nobody!" Enjoy everyone and glad to hear there are others on the "Zak for Bach" bandwagon!

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock.html

Great blog, thanks for the link!

Maybe because I'm older, I think Zac is a little more mature than some of the other guys; I just love him. I think he's sincere, handsome, witty, and honest. He's my "type" looks-wise (as is Brooks) and would love to see him as the next Bach. Brooks, Zac and Juan Pablo are my favorites this season. They just seem like great guys.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Beeleever wrote:

I'm totally on it too. I think he's awesome and seems very natural on camera. He has so much more humour and personality than the other potentials who are a bit bland IMO (no offence meant to others favourites). Hes the only guy I can really see carrying an interesting season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:15 pm

relaxing wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I'm totally on it too.  I think he's awesome and seems very natural on camera.  He has so much more humour and personality than the other potentials who are a bit bland IMO (no offence meant to others favourites).  Hes the only guy I can really see carrying an interesting season.

Agree with both you and Mustang! Every time Zak is on the screen I laugh! I would love to do a blog with him as the lead because there would be so many hilarious screencaps to choose from. He is the total package and a whole season of Zak would be soooo entertaining. We desperately need a lead who is sincere, but also fun to watch! Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 1978086825
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Beeleever wrote:

As much as I like him, I spotted something telling while cutting - when he kisses her in the caves, her arm remains limp by her side... In the second part her hand rests lightly on his shoulder. Then she eventually gets into it.
I think he interests her, and he does have a lot of amazing qualities, including good kisser, but her heart's not in it...

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Beeleever wrote:

rotfl  Love that quote Bee!  Too funny.

Yeah, it's not going to be easy seeing him go.  He truly looks heartbroken.

As much as I like him, I spotted something telling while cutting - when he kisses her in the caves, her arm remains limp by her side... In the second part her hand rests lightly on his shoulder. Then she eventually gets into it.
I think he interests her, and he does have a lot of amazing qualities, including good kisser, but her heart's not in it...

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Untitl10

[/quote]

Yeah sophienette, there's always something missing when it comes to them.  I really don't get what it is.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Beeleever wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I'm totally on it too.  I think he's awesome and seems very natural on camera.  He has so much more humour and personality than the other potentials who are a bit bland IMO (no offence meant to others favourites).  Hes the only guy I can really see carrying an interesting season.

Agree with both you and Mustang! Every time Zak is on the screen I laugh! I would love to do a blog with him as the lead because there would be so many hilarious screencaps to choose from. He is the total package and a whole season of Zak would be soooo entertaining. We desperately need a lead who is sincere, but also fun to watch! Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 1978086825

I know. Fun to watch - what a refreshing idea for a Bachelor.

To the other posts, I agree Des has always seemed to hold back with Zak, more so than with several others. I'm not sure why because she does have fun and laugh a lot with him and seems to genuinely like him. Oh well, better to see him find real chemistry with a few on his own season!!Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:08 pm

relaxing wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

I know.  Fun to watch - what a refreshing idea for a Bachelor.

To the other posts, I agree Des has always seemed to hold back with Zak, more so than with several others.  I'm not sure why because she does have fun and laugh a lot with him and seems to genuinely like him.  Oh well, better to see him find real chemistry with a few on his own season!!Hugesmile 

Zak is very endearing (and I would watch him as bach), but I agree, that he and Des prob aren't a match, but she did say he was a great kisser! Hugesmile 

b

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:15 pm

I think he has an old soul with a youthful heart. He might be too much for Des to handle on a daily basis.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza