SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:53 pm

freelancergirl wrote:Amazing - I find him so much more handsome when he's not overly-styled/spray-tanned/hair-gelled like he is on the show. If they gave him a bit of a make-under, I bet he'd be a great Bachelor.

I agree there.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:13 pm

What a lovely family. Can't wait for the HTD! Zak is a doll. :Smiley: 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Zak's 1on1 date was HILARIOUS. I could not stop laughing. And when he tries to fill in the awkward tension with the guys.. priceless.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Zevirah, I don't want to put you on the spot, but you mentioned that Zak and Des go zip-lining, maybe on their FD. St. James Club has a zip line. Do you know something we don't?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 pm

BKay wrote:Zevirah, I don't want to put you on the spot, but you mentioned that Zak and Des go zip-lining, maybe on their FD. St. James Club has a zip line. Do you know something we don't?

I think it was due to that original RS spoiler and they do have zip lining in Antigua.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 am

Gotcha. Thanks Atem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:31 am

atem wrote:
BKay wrote:Zevirah, I don't want to put you on the spot, but you mentioned that Zak and Des go zip-lining, maybe on their FD. St. James Club has a zip line. Do you know something we don't?

I think it was due to that original RS spoiler and they do have zip lining in Antigua.  

I am fairly certain it was planned as one of the day time activities on the FDs, it was a spoiler on the ABC board, where a local reported seeing some crew members dressed in black around the facility(end of April)-no Des/or a contestant-, Since we know what Chris and Drew had as their FD day activity, I'd assume Brooks was the one they had planned it for... maybe he had the date/or he left during it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:55 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:

I am fairly certain it was planned as one of the day time activities on the FDs, it was a spoiler on the ABC board, where a local reported seeing some crew members dressed in black around the facility(end of April)-no Des/or a contestant-, Since we know what Chris and Drew had as their FD day activity, I'd assume Brooks was the one they had planned it for... maybe he had the date/or he left during it...

Or it could be the crew went ziplining on their time off. Seriously! I have seen photos in the past of crew out enjoying the sites of the locales. It may have had nothing to do with the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:47 am

I think we should keep both in mind though. Doesn't the crew get to wear what they want, if not filming?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 2v3iz3o

Dinner with Zak. Good to catch up and laugh. Good dude. thebachelorette zakwaddell

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Is that in Texas? When is the taping for the MTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Next week

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza