SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:08 am

zevirah, i'm going to ask this here since i think you'll see it. i saw you posted about zak's parents' snow cone biz.

zak isn't from some intellectual, well-educated family? or do his parents do the snow cone biz on the side? i have to say if all his accomplishments are without growing up in a high-achieving family then that is even more impressive.

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:53 am

gabriele wrote:zevirah, i'm going to ask this here since i think you'll see it. i saw you posted about zak's parents' snow cone biz.

zak isn't from some intellectual, well-educated family? or do his parents do the snow cone biz on the side? i have to say if all his accomplishments are without growing up in a high-achieving family then that is even more impressive.

that's not the case at all;) see my answer on the other thread.;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:03 am

Why is it that Zak is the one we have BY FAR the most twitter sightings of?... I swear I look up the others too, but nobody seems to meet/see them...1or2 BF sightings but that's it..
They are all saying how nice and sweet he is:)
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Botyqw10
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Botmlm10Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Bote0k10Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Botkp-10Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Bottth10
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 1010271_10200881312109173_237787620_n
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 1010567_10200881309949119_721796807_n

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:07 am

Because, he puts out more tweets than Brooks, has that sno-cone thing, interacts with them on social media and went to a very public place the other day.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Which makes me believe he is the strongest candidate vying for next Bachelor.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 0094acf0e4cd11e2b01422000aaa05b1_7
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 4389b756e4cf11e2b4ea22000a1fbdb0_7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 pm

agentcurls wrote:Which makes me believe he is the strongest candidate vying for next Bachelor.

i thought he had a good chance until i saw that drew moved to LA for "a big adventure". of course drew's adventure could be modeling or something but my guess now is he's the next bach. he certainly has the look tptb like. for some reason they do like blond guys a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:50 pm

gabriele wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Which makes me believe he is the strongest candidate vying for next Bachelor.

i thought he had a good chance until i saw that drew moved to LA for "a big adventure". of course drew's adventure could be modeling or something but my guess now is he's the next bach. he certainly has the look tptb like. for some reason they do like blond guys a lot.

You're right, he does have the look. Maybe TPTB are throwing him a bone for bringing up the James situation. Drew would be a pretty good Bachelor, but I find Zak very intriguing, so I guess I hope they go with Zak. But either one would be great, I'm sure.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:32 pm

It's nice to see that he is just geniuenly down-to-earth and appreciative of his "fans" yes :Smiley: 

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Bob5ql10
(from twitter)

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:11 pm

atem wrote:Great pics!  Funny how even in that pic, James is not really part of the group!

That picture speaks volumes. I kinda feel bad for James because the rest of the contestants evoke a "you can't sit with us!" vibe. I love the brotherhood though. I wonder what guys will bro up out of this season?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 pm

At lunch with his brother and parents:
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 7b173084e66111e28a7922000aeb0d1a_7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Amazing - I find him so much more handsome when he's not overly-styled/spray-tanned/hair-gelled like he is on the show. If they gave him a bit of a make-under, I bet he'd be a great Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza