SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:31 pm

RealityEscape wrote:No idea if Zack is still there, but I do believe to get businessmen to participate they allow them a little access to media as needed to stay in touch with their jobs. It started fully with Ed (Jillian's season) and I suspect others too. It's difficult to find a successful person that can truly stay away anonymously for the full filming period. They would probably have a "watcher" while they are on the computer. Just a thought.

Plus, the fact that Zack seems to be addicted to social media. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
yhtran wrote:Don't think the profile that says he works at JFN is correct. That Zack lives in Florida. Also pretty sure he's self-employed.

:Welcomemembers yhtran!!

👋 Zack Kalter lives in Newport Beach, California. He attended the University of Southern California (USC), and played baseball there, before playing pro ball. His family lives in So Cal, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:20 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
👋 Zack Kalter lives in Newport Beach, California. He attended the University of Southern California (USC), and played baseball there, before playing pro ball. His family lives in So Cal, too. [/quote]

Sorry for the confusion. I thought someone linked the wrong Zack's facebook. I'm aware that he's from Newport Beach--basically my backyard. Anyways, hopes he stays for awhile but his sister's Instagram/twitter may help us figure out if he's still around or not. Don't think she has posted anything that may indicate that he's been eliminated!

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:49 am

yhtran wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
👋 Zack Kalter lives in Newport Beach, California. He attended the University of Southern California (USC), and played baseball there, before playing pro ball. His family lives in So Cal, too.

Sorry for the confusion. I thought someone linked the wrong Zack's facebook. I'm aware that he's from Newport Beach--basically my backyard. Anyways, hopes he stays for awhile but his sister's Instagram/twitter may help us figure out if he's still around or not. Don't think she has posted anything that may indicate that he's been eliminated! [/quote]

bestbud! My backyard too! But, I'm attending UCLA right now. Keep us updated, if you hear anything from Zack's sis.

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Zack started following someone on IG about an hr ago. That might mean he's eliminated? Noooo!

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:00 pm

It was Amy Bean. I think she is part of the crew or producer for The Bachelor/ette?

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 pm

yhtran wrote:Zack started following someone on IG about an hr ago. That might mean he's eliminated? Noooo!

Ugh! I tell you, the guy can't stay away from social media. Well, at least that's a clue :Frown:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:27 pm

I think he's eliminated - just that hunch feeling because there can only be around 10 guys left & it just sounds like a lot of the other guys are still there, plus the "unknowns", which I think at least 1 or 2 are still there. I wanna be wrong though!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Bummer! One of my Top 3! :(
Hope Diogo and Kasey are still there! Although I know we should not make decisions before the show airs and see them all, but by life story Diogo should be the new bachelor and Kasey propose to Des. This is going to be an amazing season! Can't wait! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm

california90 wrote:I think he's eliminated - just that hunch feeling because there can only be around 10 guys left & it just sounds like a lot of the other guys are still there, plus the "unknowns", which I think at least 1 or 2 are still there. I wanna be wrong though!

I think he's eliminated. Aren't you able to communicate on twitter without people seeing?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 pm

^ I know, mine too. I'm rearranging my favorites now too. Kasey is still my favorite with Brooks, Brad, and Diogo behind. I haven't decided out of those 3 I like more so they're tied lol. And its ok to pick favorites - it's just fun! Yeah we don't know these guys or their personalities and we might change our minds when the show starts and of course it is Des's decisions, but it doesn't mean we can't play favorites while we wait :)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 pm

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:I think he's eliminated - just that hunch feeling because there can only be around 10 guys left & it just sounds like a lot of the other guys are still there, plus the "unknowns", which I think at least 1 or 2 are still there. I wanna be wrong though!

I think he's eliminated. Aren't you able to communicate on twitter without people seeing?

Thats what I thought! But someone said that Arie & Jef used instagram when the show was filming.. however I thought they cracked down on that afterwards. So no clue.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza