SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:23 am

Zack Kalter:

http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/383546

:Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 am

Somebody likes to be all over the internet!

and... more of Zack!

http://www.purposeinc.com/pwp/zack-kalter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:26 am

It's USC Zack:

https://www.usctrojans.com/sports/m-basebl/mtt/kalter_zack00.html

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:56 am

If there really isn't anyone that the lead likes but for one to three guys, then they probably just start really creating the fake drama...like Ali's season.
Contrast to Bachelor Canada, where they let Brad send extra girls home every week so he could focus on the ones he was more interested in.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:38 am

atem wrote:I think it just depends. If there really isn't anyone that the lead likes but for one to three guys, then they probably just start really creating the fake drama...like Ali's season.

Or if you get a Sean who drools over everyone. Then who knows? We saw how totally confusing that season was (unless we read spoilers).
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:57 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:A little "peek" at Jack Kalter:

http://twtrland.com/profile/zackkalter

Ha ha! He may or may not make it to the end, but one thing is for certain. He likes birds... sea gulls and pelicans.

So do the Fleiss editors. I remember a while back, some of us went bonkers seeing which hometown dates had a key birdie shot... JP had a robin, Roberto a grackle and some gull in Tampa (after the oil mess, they probably couldn't find many), Vienna a Florida anhinga, Molly and Emily (on Brad's season) had Canada geese. Now, Courtney didn't have any birds, but Ben's F3 Nicki had a plastic Canada goose in hers... and, of course, hummingbirds on two of her scenes with Ben. (THAT drove us crazy.) I didn't see any on Jef's hometown. Catherine had a very fleeting (blink and you miss) gulls in a background shot, but that was like the pigeons in the background of Reid's date the same season that F1 Ed didn't have a hometown. Obviously since Ben's season, we can't go by that route anymore.

I know... I know... on to more serious topics at hand. SURVIVOR fans are even nuttier. They all think that the finalists of each season do not get a fly-landing-on-the-face shot... even though the insects are everywhere on that show. You get a fly and your torch gets blown out soon.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:04 pm

I think that Zack can't live without his social media/tech gadets. There's no way he can stay away from social media when/if he's cut. Anyone agree?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 pm

atem wrote:I think that Zack can't live without his social media/tech gadets. There's no way he can stay away from social media when/if he's cut. Anyone agree?

He is very tech savvy. All of his edited photos on Instagram, web development career, and his twitter are proof of that. So yeah agreed. :yes:
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:30 pm

[quote="california90"]
DesFever wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:The lead tells who she likes and they set up the dates.

But they don't get who they like all the time, right? which is why people get sent home on a date without a rose

Yes.. there is like maybe 1 date where someone doesnt get a rose or on a 2on1 date. I think Ali mentioned that its someone who you know you were going to send home before the date even starts. And I think Ashley season, she didnt sent anyone home on the 1on1 but sent both guys home on 2on1. It's all numbers I think. [/quote

she sent home Ryan Park on Episode 7 but there are no roses that week though
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:59 pm

With even interviews with the former leads, they seem to contradict what they say so much, that the interview really isn't worth anything!

I guess we just have to learn that it's different for each person and one would not react the same as another lead would on the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 am

atem wrote:With even interviews with the former leads, they seem to contradict what they say so much, that the interview really isn't worth anything!

I guess we just have to learn that it's different for each person and one would not react the same as another lead would on the show.

One of the things I love about Desiree is that she would be the type of person to react differently or have a new take on things, so yes I agree with you it's different for every lead.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:With even interviews with the former leads, they seem to contradict what they say so much, that the interview really isn't worth anything!

One of the things I love about Desiree is that she would be the type of person to react differently or have a new take on things, so yes I agree with you it's different for every lead.

Ok now, do you now Desiree? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza