SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:21 pm

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:^ But thats all we have, which sort have made me a bit worried about him not connecting with Des, therefore being eliminated. I didn't see Des with James but he got a 1on1 date over some of my "favorites", Zack included. I really hope he's just hidden and will surprise us if he makes farther.

I agree with you. I was surprised about Zak and James still being around.

Yeah and even Juan and Diogo, who seem like great guys, it makes me see that Zack might be less of a fit for Des. But I really have no clue. He doesn't really have a story that we know of - maybe she's looking for someone she can relate to besides religious one (which plenty others are)

california90

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 pm

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:
california90 wrote:^ But thats all we have, which sort have made me a bit worried about him not connecting with Des, therefore being eliminated. I didn't see Des with James but he got a 1on1 date over some of my "favorites", Zack included. I really hope he's just hidden and will surprise us if he makes farther.

Yeah and even Juan and Diogo, who seem like great guys, it makes me see that Zack might be less of a fit for Des. But I really have no clue. He doesn't really have a story that we know of - maybe she's looking for someone she can relate to besides religious one (which plenty others are)

Producers pick the dates, don't they? I mean just because this James guy gets a date with her doesn't mean he's going to connect with her. I hope Zack is still there. Juan and Diogo are great guys she would get along with, but do you see them with her? Don't know.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 am

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

Producers pick the dates, don't they? I mean just because this James guy gets a date with her doesn't mean he's going to connect with her. I hope Zack is still there. Juan and Diogo are great guys she would get along with, but do you see them with her? Don't know.

Hm, true. I guess I thought they choose the guys based on who she kinda leans towards, but who knows. I could like the guys that were never on my radar.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:09 am

Zack and Desiree could be like the situation between Jef and Emily, where he doesn't get it until Episode 5. Even though Emily noticed him the first night, it took a while to get that time together.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 am

The lead tells who she likes and they set up the dates.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:00 am

Pattycake92 wrote:The lead tells who she likes and they set up the dates.

But they don't get who they like all the time, right? which is why people get sent home on a date without a rose
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 am

DesFever wrote:

But they don't get who they like all the time, right? which is why people get sent home on a date without a rose

Yes.. there is like maybe 1 date where someone doesnt get a rose or on a 2on1 date. I think Ali mentioned that its someone who you know you were going to send home before the date even starts. And I think Ashley season, she didnt sent anyone home on the 1on1 but sent both guys home on 2on1. It's all numbers I think.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:09 am

DesFever wrote:

This is true... very occasionally (like Ames) a person who is destined for an early departure- a one on one without a rose- is so able to charm the lead that he or she might end up with a rose. And I imagine the reverse is also true- the lead might realize that he or she really needs to send someone home who they thought might be great. The lead does say who he or she likes the first night and then I think the first several one on ones are blocked out.... but I do think the people going on those dates gets reevaluated after every RC.... just in case the lead has a change of mind/heart.

The actual date activities are worked out way in advance, though- in fact probably before the season begins. Then the guys/gals are slotted into the dates.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:12 am

I think it just depends. If there really isn't anyone that the lead likes but for one to three guys, then they probably just start really creating the fake drama...like Ali's season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 am

A little "peek" at Jack Kalter:

http://twtrland.com/profile/zackkalter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 am

Another "peek" at Jack Kalter!

A 2008 family blog site. :Smiley:

http://thekalterdream.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:03 am

:Smiley: Photography of Zack Kalter, posted on Charmagne Kalter's (mother) photography site:

http://kalterphotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza