SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by yhtran Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Judging by his sister's instagram, he's probably still there for now. His sister still follows Des.

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm

yhtran wrote:Judging by his sister's instagram, he's probably still there for now. His sister still follows Des.

Interesting. I did not know his sister follows Des. Funny coincidence how his sister encouraged him and signed him up to be on the show, like Sean's sister did for him.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:30 pm

yhtran wrote:Judging by his sister's instagram, he's probably still there for now. His sister still follows Des.

I hope so! :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:54 pm

I think if he's still there, he has to have a good chance of getting a 1on1 date. He might not be on people's radar & could be a surprise later on? Who knows?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:24 pm

We don't know who all has had a one on one. He def could have had one already. Sure hope so. I like him a lot!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:We don't know who all has had a one on one. He def could have had one already. Sure hope so. I like him a lot!
IF the schedule is right, then Zack could have only had a 1-1 date in this 4th episode (on 3/26, if they even had a 1-1 date that day) because we know the guys on the other 1-1 dates. I guess though that the schedule could be off since we aren't getting much information at this point. I am so confused! lol

First Episode:
3/14: Meet & Greet

2nd Episode:
3/15: Off
3/16: Desiree and Brooks have 1-1 date in Los Angeles behind the Hollywood sign
3/17: Group Date
3/18: 1-1 date at Ojai Inn and Spa (night portion)
3/19: Rose Ceremony #2

3rd Episode:
3/20: Dodgeball Competition Group Date (Brooks, Ben, Brian, Brad, Chris, Brandon, Zack)
3/21: 1-1 Date at the Andaz West Hollywood Hotel (scaling the building?) Kasey
3/22: Western group date
3/23: Rose Ceremony #3

4th Episode
3/24: Travel
3/25: Travel
3/26: 1-1 Date
3/27: Group Date - 11 Guys - Mr. America Pageant (Kasey, winner) (Zak. W, and Brooks)
3/28: 1-1 Date (James Case)
3/29: Rose Ceremony #4
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm

He may get booted soon... or not.

I dunno... but there are too many funny coincidences involving him which I can't place my finger on.

While a bunch of guys have sports videos online showing various stunts and Brian discusses his business success and charity work, Zack has a quirky one involving Valentine's day and acts like a pessimist with another guy.

Last season, Catherine had some quirky video about dating the wrong guy with kinky toys in his apartment.

Catherine was at a roller derby date in which Amanda was injured and miraculously recovered. Tierra's accidents often happened elsewhere... and were a story unto themselves.

JP was at a boxing match in which Ames had a head injury.

Roberto didn't witness any injury (unless you count Kasey tattooing himself), but they were all sore at the olive oil wrestling match in Turkey.

Brooks hurt his finger at the dodgeball game. In all of these past 'injury" group dates somebody else (Craig, Blake Julian, Sarah) got the rose. The F1s were in the background, although JP WON his match with Mickey and Catherine was quite successful at her skating. They have to be a winner at something in the game.

Then there is Brian's girlfriend business. Oh that is funny. Very funny. Nate accused Sean of being a Playboy on his hometown visit. Now his sister has a contestant dating one who posed in the magazine. Apparently this drama occurs in front of other guys? Again... backtracking, Roberto was there when Ali went after Justin Rated R... and THEN, in Tahiti, he was all flustered and stern hearing from Ali at the rose ceremony that Frank had "business" to take care of elsewhere.

So many guys this season had either a.) baseball experience, b.) modeling experience or c.) raised in a religious family. Zack went to a Christian school, can't remember the name.

Trista had four firefighters on her show I think... and ended up picking one.

Now... maybe none of this means anything at all. Just coincidence.

I guess the situation of William's meltdown at the comedy club and Bentley's leaving before JP's date... and Emily going West Virginy on Kalon before Jef's date probably don't apply here... yet.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:34 pm

starwelcome yhtran
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:53 pm

JBF wrote:He may get booted soon... or not.

I dunno... but there are too many funny coincidences involving him which I can't place my finger on.

While a bunch of guys have sports videos online showing various stunts and Brian discusses his business success and charity work, Zack has a quirky one involving Valentine's day and acts like a pessimist with another guy.

Last season, Catherine had some quirky video about dating the wrong guy with kinky toys in his apartment.

Catherine was at a roller derby date in which Amanda was injured and miraculously recovered. Tierra's accidents often happened elsewhere... and were a story unto themselves.

Roberto didn't witness any injury (unless you count Kasey tattooing himself), but they were all sore at the olive oil wrestling match in Turkey.

Brooks hurt his finger at the dodgeball game. In all of these past 'injury" group dates somebody else (Craig, Blake Julian, Sarah) got the rose. The F1s were in the background, although JP WON his match with Mickey and Catherine was quite successful at her skating. They have to be a winner at something in the game.

Then there is Brian's girlfriend business. Oh that is funny. Very funny. Nate accused Sean of being a Playboy on his hometown visit. Now his sister has a contestant dating one who posed in the magazine. Apparently this drama occurs in front of other guys? Again... backtracking, Roberto was there when Ali went after Justin Rated R... and THEN, in Tahiti, he was all flustered and stern hearing from Ali at the rose ceremony that Frank had "business" to take care of elsewhere.

So many guys this season had either a.) baseball experience, b.) modeling experience or c.) raised in a religious family. Zack went to a Christian school, can't remember the name.

I guess the situation of William's meltdown at the comedy club and Bentley's leaving before JP's date... and Emily going West Virginy on Kalon before Jef's date probably don't apply here... yet.

Well, he was the person that won the dodge ball game, from what I recall.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:55 pm

atem wrote:
JBF wrote:He may get booted soon... or not.

Well, he was the person that won the dodge ball game, from what I recall.

Yes, he won for the Blue Team. Then he gave Desiree a piggy back ride on the victory lap. Super cute.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 pm

^ But thats all we have, which sort have made me a bit worried about him not connecting with Des, therefore being eliminated. I didn't see Des with James but he got a 1on1 date over some of my "favorites", Zack included. I really hope he's just hidden and will surprise us if he makes farther.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 pm

california90 wrote:^ But thats all we have, which sort have made me a bit worried about him not connecting with Des, therefore being eliminated. I didn't see Des with James but he got a 1on1 date over some of my "favorites", Zack included. I really hope he's just hidden and will surprise us if he makes farther.

I agree with you. I was surprised about Zak and James still being around.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza