SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Since Des is artsy and this guy has helped write and publish a children's book making him artsy there could be an extra connection.
I think sense of humor doesn't hurt either....

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

I think it's so cute him and his sister are writing a children's book awwww

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:02 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I think it's so cute him and his sister are writing a children's book awwww

I think it's sweet too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:43 am

atem wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I think it's so cute him and his sister are writing a children's book awwww

I think it's sweet too.

Does he draw the pictures in the book?
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:37 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

I think it's sweet too.

Does he draw the pictures in the book?

No. Nor does his sister. I think he tweeted that he had an illustrator do it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:12 pm

He seems to be a pretty creative guy. I saw this cute video of him and his nephew at the golf course on YT. He edited, the music and and everything was really pretty.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:30 pm

DesFever wrote:He seems to be a pretty creative guy. I saw this cute video of him and his nephew at the golf course on YT. He edited, the music and and everything was really pretty.

Do you have a link or what the name of the video is so I could view it? Any help would be appreciated!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:28 pm

SLA44 wrote:
DesFever wrote:He seems to be a pretty creative guy. I saw this cute video of him and his nephew at the golf course on YT. He edited, the music and and everything was really pretty.

Do you have a link or what the name of the video is so I could view it? Any help would be appreciated!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Thank you Love_Me - That was cute! I think Zack will be a lot of fun to watch!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 am

Zack?
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 8d1b740425e5e0157ef75ae334e02988
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Zack?
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 8d1b740425e5e0157ef75ae334e02988

yes!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 am

Oh my god they look cute together! <3
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza