SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:28 am

His FB is no longer up... he still may be in the running!

california90

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:44 am

california90 wrote:His FB is no longer up... he still may be in the running!

High clap Yes, I really hope he is!

eta

I see his twitter is still up though.

🇳🇴

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:08 am

atem wrote:

eta

🇳🇴

It'll probably have to be deactivated soon though if he's on it. There are other guys who are "confirmed" but haven't deactivated their stuff yet. We'll just have to wait and see!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 am

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

eta

🇳🇴

It'll probably have to be deactivated soon though if he's on it. There are other guys who are "confirmed" but haven't deactivated their stuff yet. We'll just have to wait and see!

thumbsup
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 am

I'm wondering if none of these guys are on. No one who knows them is saying anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 am

If Sean's season is any indication, they put a lot of these folks and their friends and family on lockdown pretty early now. It was hard to find the last names of some of the ladies, almost nothing was posted from friends/family and slim to none on any former BFs, etc unless the guy was famous such as in Selma's case.
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:06 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:If Sean's season is any indication, they put a lot of these folks and their friends and family on lockdown pretty early now. It was hard to find the last names of some of the ladies, almost nothing was posted from friends/family and slim to none on any former BFs, etc unless the guy was famous such as in Selma's case.

Well, I hope Zack is in.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:11 pm

atem wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:If Sean's season is any indication, they put a lot of these folks and their friends and family on lockdown pretty early now. It was hard to find the last names of some of the ladies, almost nothing was posted from friends/family and slim to none on any former BFs, etc unless the guy was famous such as in Selma's case.

Well, I hope Zack is in.

I hope so too.. since Trevor isn't on! I'm starting to play favorites. He could very well be the villian and I might hate his guts, but he is just too good looking to not look at.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:27 pm

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

Well, I hope Zack is in.

I hope so too.. since Trevor isn't on! I'm starting to play favorites. He could very well be the villian and I might hate his guts, but he is just too good looking to not look at.

giggling word. I was looking at the other guys (so far) and meh. If Zack is in, so am I. laugh out loud. Hugesmile

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 8554319625_3737a89572_tZack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 8555428414_13183c9699_tZack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 8555428450_fee0585c93_tZack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 pm

I think Zack Kalter is a Christian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Yay, so Zack is in! High clap See ninu! Awesome job!

Jillian Olguin ‏@GhettoGillian
"@dbirddd: my cousin played in the minor leagues,was an Abercrombie model,wrote a best seller & is on the next season of the bachelorette.."

Welcome BrittanyRose! Thanks for the info!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:03 pm

YES!! These guys are too FABULOUS this season. giggling
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza