SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun May 19, 2013 8:04 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:Although Zack isn't front row, they did position him pretty close to her. I do think SOMEBODY thought he would go far this season, but...

well, back to Zack....my curio is, do y`all think Des "worry" much about his social status? (rich fam, different life style, etc). Do you think it is a dealbreaker for her?. question

I don't think that worries about social status or that it is a deal breaker. Life style? Maybe. She might have already experienced "California lifestyle" and might not want that. But I don't think his "rich family" has anything to do with him being eliminated.

california90

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JBF Sun May 19, 2013 9:06 pm

sophienette wrote:I am simply saying that both sleuthing/patterns & spoilers need to be considered in a balance way.

You can relax. Whatever I may have stated humorously in an earlier post (starting some of this conversation) was just a generalization, not intended for any particular person.

We all know some spoilers are intentionally or accidentally false... or even miscommunication boo-boos. Examples: Reality Steve being 1000% convinced that Ali was single leaving Bora Bora and Brad choosing Chantal... or later "fijiman" goofing (miscommunication problem) about Ben F. in Ashley's season.

AND some "patterns" that may be consistent for several seasons in a row WILL change once production considers them too obvious. For all we know, Desiree could have been asked which guys she was least interested in and they were shoved up front in a group picture simply because Jef, JP, Roberto, Ed, Jesse and Jerry were up front previously and even Mike Fleiss noticed this. Yes, it might have all been "unintentional" and not planned before... or NOT... but they certainly weren't going to repeat THIS "curio" again. (I mean... do we seriously think she was THAT hot for James and Mikey T? Maybe. We'll have to check out her body language on screen to be sure.)

I think, regarding Zack K., they just didn't hit it off. It does take two to tango and regardless how good he looks "on paper", he might not have been as into her any more than she in him by week #3 or #4. He could be like West or Blake in Ashley's season... great husband material otherwise.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 9:43 pm

I agree totally! And especially that last bit... I like Kasey and Zack on paper, but if there's nothing there with Des, what's the point?

Also, if she is pretty sure who she likes by episode 3/4 (let's say her top 2 to 4), everything else is about drama/viewers and building potential future leads. The fun is trying to spot the various ones! :)

I think they messed up on Ben being F2 but didnt have a choice as Constantino walked. They had been building him up for next lead, and were somewhat saved by his really strong reaction at FRC.
They did it well for Sean and Des, not too obvious, but F4 with good strong early/dates and back-stories, that lots of people liked but wouldn't 100% have seen with the lead, and more importantly contestants that were not polarizing (total hate/love). Based on the editing, I hope we'll see which of the F4/3/2 they are building up!

Last edited by sophienette on Sun May 19, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 19, 2013 10:05 pm

I don't get why Zack isn't tweeting yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 19, 2013 10:45 pm

atem wrote:I don't get why Zack isn't tweeting yet.

I don't know.. but I want him, Drew, and Chris to come out of hiding and start tweeting fans before the show starts!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am

and Brooks?

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon May 20, 2013 11:49 am

It never fails every season my favorite never seems to make final one ,except for JP . Chris S. and Zack K. were my top picks just from their picture . i wasn't too suprised to read that Zack K. was eleminated and that Chris S. wasn't Des final one . I didn't know Zack K. family were wealthy , but i think if you don't have that special feeling , rich or poor has very little to do with you want in your life as a partner . I do not know anything about Brooks , but for Des to choose him she must of felt that special connection . Looking for Monday to get here , i liked Des on sean's season and i think she will make her season fun to watch , and some good looking guys don't hurt . :skating: :skateboarder: :Jeremiah : :dancingcupcake: :Drinkwater:
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 20, 2013 7:10 pm

sophienette wrote:and Brooks?

And Brooks! It seems that the guys are adding "Brooks" on twitter. They must have all been friends :)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Zack and his sis photoshoot for their book I think? :)

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 BK2CTeFCAAIaYxw

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Bfe053bac29b11e2bb5822000a9e060e_7

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed May 22, 2013 3:45 pm

california90 wrote:Zack and his sis photoshoot for their book I think? :)

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 BK2CTeFCAAIaYxw

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Bfe053bac29b11e2bb5822000a9e060e_7

I think Zack looks really good in that picture...way better than his bio pic ....and his sister is stunning as well!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 6:18 pm

I agree with your comment! They're both genetically blessed! I still wished he made it farther.. even another episode.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm

california90 wrote:I agree with your comment! They're both genetically blessed! I still wished he made it farther.. even another episode.

Me too! Thanks for posting the pictures over here. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza