SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 am

atem wrote:
CaliLoo wrote:Let's say he's home... (Damn, boring Des!)
What's your F4 now?

I love Des. No way is she boring to me! giggling She has a lot of great guys this season. Plus, we still don't know who the other 12 guys are.

haha! I KNOW! She's amazing! I think the best bachelorette ever! I was just kidding! giggling

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 am

arcticjuice wrote:Zack is gorgeous, but what will make someone an F1 is his chemistry with the lead.

I would have not picked JP Rosenbaum for Ashley cause there are way more cuter pictures and better matches on paper for her.

Zack is a hottie though as I've seen him in action on youtube. Its just hard for me to imagine him and Desiree.

quoting myself cause...

Whoa, If that's true I just called it giggling

Brooks I can imagine with Des, Brad too, but the rest among the people that are revealed, hard to see with her.

Last edited by arcticjuice on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

atem wrote:
What's your F4 now?

I love Des. No way is she boring to me! giggling She has a lot of great guys this season. Plus, we still don't know who the other 12 guys are.

That is what has screwed us up this season. In Ashley's season, JP was an unknown (according to my old notes) until May 2nd when the abc bios were posted.

I have the feeling, though, he will get plenty of screentime one way or another...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

CaliLoo wrote:
atem wrote:
What's your F4 now?

haha! I KNOW! She's amazing! I think the best bachelorette ever! I was just kidding! giggling

I love her too and I think she is the best bachelorette ever. This is the only season I have ever been REALLY excited about because of Des. Smiley But, it has been so secretive lately. One guy we know nothing about could be a frontrunner.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

CaliLoo wrote:
atem wrote:
What's your F4 now?

That's ok. I didn't follow Emily's season. Not everyone is going to like the lead and watch for the guys. I just wish we at least had one pic! It would help our sleuthing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

What's your F4 now?

I have yet to pick a favorite for Des. I have picked my favorite guys of the guys we know based off of the things we know about them. This won't change until the rest of the unknowns are identified and the show starts. With last season, my favorites before the show started were Catherine and I think Sarah but the second the show started, Catherine stayed number 1 while Sarah moved to like number 5. But this was just based on the girls and not their connection with Sean. And obviously S/C had a connection later on. So I guess we'll see.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 am

arcticjuice wrote:
arcticjuice wrote:Zack is gorgeous, but what will make someone an F1 is his chemistry with the lead.

I would have not picked JP Rosenbaum for Ashley cause there are way more cuter pictures and better matches on paper for her.

Zack is a hottie though as I've seen him in action on youtube. Its just hard for me to imagine him and Desiree.

Brooks I can imagine with Des, Brad too, but the rest among the people that are revealed, hard to see to see with her.

When you called it..I had that feeling too but I tried to convince myself otherwise cause I did like him..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 am

california90 wrote:
arcticjuice wrote:

Brooks I can imagine with Des, Brad too, but the rest among the people that are revealed, hard to see to see with her.

When you called it..I had that feeling too but I tried to convince myself otherwise cause I did like him..

Are we really sure that his home?.. what a bummer, I would love to feast on this eye candy for a long time.
He's probably too sarcastic for her taste? That's too early, I was thinking F4 atleast.

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:28 am

just went to fb if its Zack Kalter then there's nothing posted on the pg other than this ...Worked at JFN Studied at none yet Male ....just a silouete of a person in a box no pic if its the same zack

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 am

I like some of the guys we know so far for 'me' and for me to enjoy watching on the show, but I really don't know who is the one for Desiree. Won't know that until we see on the show. :))

Here is his page:

https://www.facebook.com/kalter
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 am

SORRY my mistake

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 am

arcticjuice wrote:
california90 wrote:
arcticjuice wrote:

Are we really sure that his home?.. what a bummer, I would love to feast on this eye candy for a long time.
He's probably too sarcastic for her taste? That's too early, I was thinking F4 atleast.

Not sure, but if back on FB is an indicator? I mean, like I said.. RS claimed Zak W had his stuff turned off. I never checked when that info came out but I went back to check after week 1 or 2 and his FB was activated. But turns out he's actually still in the competition. So maybe Zak W's FB was never deactivated and RS just assumed. Again, no idea because I never checked.

But yeah, I earlier said that some people will like his humor and some won't. The way he talks is very So-Cal/young and it was a little hard to imagine him putting his feelings out at a fast pace.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza