SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm

but still l don't see any posting on it just his bio, frieends & favorites are there

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:36 pm

DKWillis wrote:but still l don't see any posting on it just his bio, frieends & favorites are there

I know. I don't get it. The other Zak had his facebook up for some time and added friends on March 25th. But, there's literally nothing out there spoiler wise, but for RS. He may be waiting for the bios to come out?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm

atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:but still l don't see any posting on it just his bio, frieends & favorites are there

I know. I don't get it. The other Zak had his facebook up for some time and added friends on March 25th. But, there's literally nothing out there spoiler wise, but for RS. He may be waiting for the bios to come out?

Someone mentioned that he could have added people before he left & when someone accepts his request, it shows up. I hope this week RS has some good news, especially more bios. But I think because he hasn't said a word that he doesn't have much information.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:46 pm

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

Someone mentioned that he could have added people before he left & when someone accepts his request, it shows up. I hope this week RS has some good news, especially more bios. But I think because he hasn't said a word that he doesn't have much information.

Yeah, I get that. But, his facebook was down. Suddenly it's up and adding people?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:48 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I like some of the guys we know so far for 'me' and for me to enjoy watching on the show, but I really don't know who is the one for Desiree. Won't know that until we see on the show. Smiley)

Good Post word I agree
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 am

Beeleever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I like some of the guys we know so far for 'me' and for me to enjoy watching on the show, but I really don't know who is the one for Desiree. Won't know that until we see on the show. Smiley)

Good Post word I agree

:cutesmile!: I LOVE both of your posts! They were so intelligent, and so sensibly put. If Zack is gone, he simply wasn't right for Desiree! One thing is for sure, Desiree knows all of the guys better than we do. She is looking for her LOVE, not someone else's.
hmmm Of course, a friend or family member of any guy could be posting on this site. Just a thought!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

Yeah, I get that. But, his facebook was down. Suddenly it's up and adding people?

Someone could be managing his FB acct for him. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Good Post word I agree

:cutesmile!: I LOVE both of your posts! They were so intelligent, and so sensibly put. If Zack is gone, he simply wasn't right for Desiree! One thing is for sure, Desiree knows all of the guys better than we do. She is looking for her LOVE, not someone else's.
hmmm Of course, a friend or family member of any guy could be posting on this site. Just a thought!

You're right. It is Desiree's choice who stays and who goes. We may think we know these guys and enjoy talking about them on here, but we don't. Only she knows who is right for her. Nobody can make the decision for her.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 am

DesFever wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Good Post word I agree

You're right. It is Desiree's choice who stays and who goes. We may think we know these guys and enjoy talking about them on here, but we don't. Only she knows who is right for her. Nobody can make the decision for her.

Exactly. Obviously none of us are claiming to know any of these guys. We have some favorites and its as if we're watching the show, we're just a little bummed that's all. Sometimes I forget this show is about love. I did it last season and got attached to the girls/their friendships over Sean's relationship LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 am

DesFever wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Good Post word I agree

Totally!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 am

Just keep in mind that during Emily's season Jef and Arie both activated and posted on Instagram.

Even though IMO Zack's Facebook account being active again could be a sign he was eliminated.

You just never know.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:10 pm

^ Really?! Did not know that at all. I thought these people were locked out from these social media sites laugh out loud. At least I was under that impression the whole time. I clearly haven't been here long enough to understand. I'm such a newbie LOL.

Well, someone informed me this morning that Zack's FB is back to being deactivated again. So. I'm confused and lost. no idea Could mean many things.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza