SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Love_Me wrote:Just keep in mind that during Emily's season Jef and Arie both activated and posted on Instagram.

Even though IMO Zack's Facebook account being active again could be a sign he was eliminated.

You just never know.

Like during this time activated?

by california90 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 am

^ Really?! Did not know that at all. I thought these people were locked out from these social media sites lol. At least I was under that impression the whole time. I clearly haven't been here long enough to understand. I'm such a newbie LOL.

Well, someone informed me this morning that Zack's FB is back to being deactivated again. So. I'm confused and lost. Could mean many things.

I'm so desperate, I'll take that as a good sign!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:21 pm

california90 wrote:^ Really?! Did not know that at all. I thought these people were locked out from these social media sites laugh out loud. At least I was under that impression the whole time. I clearly haven't been here long enough to understand. I'm such a newbie LOL.

Well, someone informed me this morning that Zack's FB is back to being deactivated again. So. I'm confused and lost. no idea Could mean many things.

It was deactivated last night when I clicked on it so maybe it was just a glitch that it came up when it did. no idea

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Wow so now the question is: Is he out or not? Could be a glitch or someone is managing his facebook account for him.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 am

Don't think the profile that says he works at JFN is correct. That Zack lives in Florida. Also pretty sure he's self-employed.

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:31 am

Not sure where it says JFn and Florida? I have it on my notes and blog as a Publisher leaving in Newport Beach, CA

Last edited by sophienette on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 am

yhtran wrote:Don't think the profile that says he works at JFN is correct. That Zack lives in Florida. Also pretty sure he's self-employed.

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 2028500532 yhtran
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 am

yhtran wrote:Don't think the profile that says he works at JFN is correct. That Zack lives in Florida. Also pretty sure he's self-employed.

:Welcomemembers yhtran!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:36 am

Really? I thought he lived in CA from the pics he took? I think that's another person's facebook.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:28 am

I meant the one that says JFN isn't the same Zack. His Facebook was never reactivated. I don't think he could be eliminated that early :Smiley:

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 am

yhtran wrote:I meant the one that says JFN isn't the same Zack. His Facebook was never reactivated. I don't think he could be eliminated that early :Smiley:

his fb is https://facebook.com/kalter - that one was reactivated on Sunday but deactivated that night. Not sure what this is all about.. hoping he's still in though! Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm

yhtran wrote:I meant the one that says JFN isn't the same Zack. His Facebook was never reactivated. I don't think he could be eliminated that early :Smiley:

Oh, sorry for the confussion about your post! But, Zack's facebook was up for at least a day. I didn't see any activity on it though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:27 pm

No idea if Zack is still there, but I do believe to get businessmen to participate they allow them a little access to media as needed to stay in touch with their jobs. It started fully with Ed (Jillian's season) and I suspect others too. It's difficult to find a successful person that can truly stay away anonymously for the full filming period. They would probably have a "watcher" while they are on the computer. Just a thought.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza