SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:51 pm

OMG! What??
I start thinking that Des' season can be a fiasco... I hope she does not get us disappointed!

Last edited by CaliLoo on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JBF Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Well... back to the old drawing board.

Kinda curious about this one.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:53 pm

california90 wrote:I knowww. Noooooooo. I need to not get attached. Bummer.

Was it deactivated the whole time since filming began? I know his Twitter has been open the whole time. I think it is possible that some of the unknowns can be major players. We just don't know yet.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

Was it deactivated the whole time since filming began? I know his Twitter has been open the whole time. I think it is possible that some of the unknowns can be major players. We just don't know yet.

Yes it was-I know this one for sure.

I think some of the unknowns are major players, at least one or two. I think those one or two will be F4 at least. I also had a hunch when I thought some of the guys were still there that I thought be long gone (Zak W, James) thus why I was worried for Zack K. I wonder if he had anything to do with "drama"? cause Fleiss tweeted about it recently & I felt that there was more past Brian's gf drama.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:01 pm

l think it was and still is deactivated cuz the last date was Mar 11 which it has been that since filimg l think

Zack Kalter ‏@zackkalter 11 Mar Our Children's book is coming together... Join the notification list to get first access http://www.cosiescloset.com

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:02 pm

california90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I think some of the unknowns are major players, at least one or two. I think those one or two will be F4 at least. I also had a hunch when I thought some of the guys were still there that I thought be long gone (Zak W, James) thus why I was worried for Zack K. I wonder if he had anything to do with "drama"? cause Fleiss tweeted about it recently & I felt that there was more past Brian's gf drama.

Hope MF is not yanking our chain. Something better had happened. If he's just saying that because every season is "the most dramatic season ever" grrr.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:07 pm

california90 wrote:... look like Zack's already home?? His facebook is reactivated again. :Frown:

Mmm...well, I knew he couldn't stay off, but I didn't think he'd be cut or leave so soon! :Frown:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:09 pm

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Hope MF is not yanking our chain. Something better had happened. If he's just saying that because every season is "the most dramatic season ever" grrr.

i thought he was just saying it cause he says that about every season..but now i'm thinking twice?

& DKWillis, his twitter was always activated, but not his FB. This one I'm actually positive. The only thing that will make me think twice is RS said Zak W. had his FB & LinkedIn deactivated, yet some time later I wanted to check on the status & his FB was activated. I didn't check his FB when RS posted it though so I didn't get a chance to see if it was really deactivated yet he's still there.

Anyways, maybe they didn't have a connection or she had stronger connections with the other guys so far. Again, I was a bit surprised at some of the guys still there that I thought would be long gone and Zack (from what we know) doesn't fit into that mold. Best of luck to him, though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 pm

I have watched this show to know not to get into the guys till we see them with Des. While some of the guys we know of and have info on here, we don't really know how they are with her.
The bottom line is as long as she is happy at the end with her choice then that is all that matters, to me. :yes:
Hope MF puts out the info on all the guys soon.

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Let's say he's home... (Damn, boring Des!)
What's your F4 now?

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Brill wrote:I have watched this show to know not to get into the guys till we see them with Des. While some of the guys we know of and have info on here, we don't really know how they are with her.
The bottom line is as long as she is happy at the end with her choice then that is all that matters, to me. :yes:
Hope MF puts out the info on all the guys soon.

Exactly. I just still wished he could have went farther, like before hometowns even ala Lesley M.

Also he was in AC though cause his sister tweeted on the 28th "Missing my brother so I decided to sit and read all of his tweets. Totally not weird or anything. @zackkalter." and the RC was presumably on the 29th. So that is probably when he got cut.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 pm

CaliLoo wrote:Let's say he's home... (Damn, boring Des!)
What's your F4 now?

I love Des. No way is she boring to me! giggling She has a lot of great guys this season. Plus, we still don't know who the other 12 guys are.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza