SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Zack is gorgeous, but what will make someone an F1 is his chemistry with the lead.

I would have not picked JP Rosenbaum for Ashley cause there are way more cuter pictures and better matches on paper for her.

Zack is a hottie though as I've seen him in action on youtube. Its just hard for me to imagine him and Desiree.

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm

california90 wrote:I at first thought that too, even though slightly biased and wishful thinking. All I'll say is that they both are making me nervous! Kasey already deemed as frontrunner when we all know how that turns out and Zack no where to be found since the dodgeball date.

Sometimes I view Zack as someone who is a softie on the inside when he has found someone to love. Based on the 2 "sarcastic/funny" videos, he has that guy humor, but contrast that to the video of his nephew and his tweets to the girl he dated for awhile. And Des from interviews of the other girls all say she's funny, witty, and a bit sassy. They can easily poke fun at each other.

I got that impression that he has a soft side as well hidden underneath all the sophomoric banter. Plus he adores his little nephew! A guy who is good with kids is always a plus. :)
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:11 pm

He really looks like the robe guy to me. Are we sure that was James? Maybe, I'm just getting desperate. Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

As far as the guys on Mr. America- the 4 unknowns- one of them could be a darkhorse.... no one had Catherine on the radar early until she surfaced on the HTD filming. We now know that she was on Sean's radar earlier- but he didn't find any romance with her until the week comparable with this one. Just sayin'.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:13 pm

jcrbil wrote:As far as the guys on Mr. America- the 4 unknowns- one of them could be a darkhorse.... no one had Catherine on the radar early until she surfaced on the HTD filming. We now know that she was on Sean's radar earlier- but he didn't find any romance with her until the week comparable with this one. Just sayin'.

I didn't follow/watch Sean's season much. How many weeks into filming did they release all the names/bios?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:29 pm

The released the names/pictures as filming began.... it was crazy and therefore lots was known (in a superficial way, of course) about a lot of the women. There were some women who were shown on the public dates early, but not really too many considering media were present for the beach and roller derby dates. Lindsay's date (which corresponds to THIS week's filming) was the most public of all.

Still, there had been lots of speculation from early names and information about who Sean would pick (and lots of handicapping), but I don't think Catherine was an obvious choice- and I think even when they were in St. Croix it took us awhile (and lots and lots of looking at pictures) to even think Catherine was still there.... it was really when the pictures came out of the HTD that we could really see she was the one there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:43 pm

jcrbil wrote:The released the names/pictures as filming began.... it was crazy and therefore lots was known (in a superficial way, of course) about a lot of the women. There were some women who were shown on the public dates early, but not really too many considering media were present for the beach and roller derby dates. Lindsay's date (which corresponds to THIS week's filming) was the most public of all.

Still, there had been lots of speculation from early names and information about who Sean would pick (and lots of handicapping), but I don't think Catherine was an obvious choice- and I think even when they were in St. Croix it took us awhile (and lots and lots of looking at pictures) to even think Catherine was still there.... it was really when the pictures came out of the HTD that we could really see she was the one there.

yes Thanks for the info. I forgot about that. I remember that Desiree nor Catherine were mentioned much, but Ashlee sure was.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:45 pm

You're right about Des, too! I think everyone was really surprised when it was spoiled that she had the 4th HTD.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Yeah, Des was a sleeper. There was hardly anything about her was probably why people couldn't talk/dig up stuff about. I'm surprised a lot of these guys have social media on, even if they're not accessing it. I mean it was a good way to tell last season when they were eliminated. Anyways, I think at least one of the unknowns will make it to F4, if not two. It also seems like there is more drama past the Brian having a gf thing. I wonder what that is.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 pm

... look like Zack's already home?? His facebook is reactivated again. :Frown:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm

california90 wrote:...
look like Zack's already home?? His facebook is reactivated again. :Frown:

What?!! NO -_-
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:49 pm

I knowww. Noooooooo. I need to not get attached. Bummer.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza