SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:58 am

TannaRae wrote:OMG! I love Zack...They would so make a beautiful couple! I hope he makes it to the end!!!

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 687187126TannaRae!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

Love_Me wrote:
TannaRae wrote:OMG! I love Zack...They would so make a beautiful couple! I hope he makes it to the end!!!

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 687187126TannaRae!

Love your new picture! Desiree looks great.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:50 am

DesFever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Love your new picture! Desiree looks great.

Thanks! I love your avatar too! :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:02 am

I'm hoping Zack is the next one on one date!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 am

atem wrote:I'm hoping Zack is the next one on one date!

Yeah, I want to see if these two "click" since he and Kasey were the ones who matched the most on paper.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 am

Yeah! But I hope she doesn't send him home (there always has to be someone sent home at some point!)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 am

california90 wrote:

Yeah! But I hope she doesn't send him home (there always has to be someone sent home at some point!)

I know. That's the part I am not looking forward to! hmmm I'm trying not to have a fav.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:06 pm

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:

I know. That's the part I am not looking forward to! hmmm I'm trying not to have a fav.

And there seems to be so many great guys that these great guys can be cut early. Trying to not have favorites is hard..I better have like 10 favorites so there is someone I can look forward to each week laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 pm

IDK why, but I could see Zack doing a Bestie Boys rap. He seems to be into 80s music. no idea I'm so desperate, I'd take any clue he's still there!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 pm

atem wrote:IDK why, but I could see Zack doing a Bestie Boys rap. He seems to be into 80s music. no idea I'm so desperate, I'd take any clue he's still there!

Out of all the guys that she could have cut, he has to still be there! Or I hope because he is one of my top guys. bestbud!
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:52 pm

of the guys that haven't been talked about, i think he would rap to beastie boys lol. well.. i'm hoping its him! and i still really am holding out that he gets a 1on1 date. and makes it to hometown so potential bachelor if he doesn't get chosen in the end.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:01 pm

california90 wrote:of the guys that haven't been talked about, i think he would rap to beastie boys lol. well.. i'm hoping its him! and i still really am holding out that he gets a 1on1 date. and makes it to hometown so potential bachelor if he doesn't get chosen in the end.

If he gets chosen at the end, this is like Jef getting the 1-on-1 on Week 5. Oh well the weather in NJ has been less than cheerful. Hopefully it's sunny out in Paris or Tuscany, or wherever they are going.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza