SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 am

They would have beautiful babies! Like seriously? They are way too attractive for my tv screen.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:57 am

giggling giggling
Pattycake92 wrote:They would have beautiful babies! Like seriously? They are way too attractive for my tv screen.

He needs to make it far! I know these two make an attractive pair. He still looks good in that dorky outfit and Des looks insanely gorgeous in workout clothes? whaaaa
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:18 pm

OMG! I love Zack...They would so make a beautiful couple! I hope he makes it to the end!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:32 pm

TannaRae wrote:OMG! I love Zack...They would so make a beautiful couple! I hope he makes it to the end!!!

F2 will probably be him and Kasey! I'd be happy if either of them get picked. I love them both. I know people are saying Brooks is the front runner right now, but I think later on in the season the spark will fizzle and Des will pick someone else.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:34 pm

TannaRae wrote:OMG! I love Zack...They would so make a beautiful couple! I hope he makes it to the end!!!

Welcome TannaRae!!! :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

DesFever wrote:

F2 will probably be him and Kasey! I'd be happy if either of them get picked. I love them both. I know people are saying Brooks is the front runner right now, but I think later on in the season the spark will fizzle and Des will pick someone else.

I want them to be F1 & F2! And I wouldn't mind watching them all season.. lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:45 pm

california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I want them to be F1 & F2! And I wouldn't mind watching them all season.. laugh out loud

Same! I also grew weary of the fact that so many of these guys are former models and athletes? So I really might be per-judging that they won't be in it for the "right reasons". Zack and Kasey seem grounded and serious, but also fun and family-oriented. :cutesmile!:
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:57 pm

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I want them to be F1 & F2! And I wouldn't mind watching them all season.. laugh out loud

Same! I also grew weary of the fact that so many of these guys are former models and athletes? So I really might be per-judging that they won't be in it for the "right reasons". Zack and Kasey seem grounded and serious, but also fun and family-oriented. :cutesmile!:

Yeah, I feel the same, especially since there are a ton of them! 3 baseball, 2 football, 1 soccer? Then a good handful are part time models? Obviously they would be attractive. I think Kasey could be a model by his looks, but I don't think he is one. And his LinkedIn acct. shows he's been working on design/user interface for quite some time. I don't see him really looking for his "15 min" of fame. I like Zack, but he's a bit more hard to tell if he's in for the right reasons. He does seem fun and very family oriented. I guess its hard to tell what Des wants and is like because on the bachelor, she was sweet, but a little boring. Hopefully her personality shines more now that she's calling the shots!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:04 pm

I don't think Desiree was more 'boring' than any of the other girls on the show. I'm glad it's her!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:10 pm

That pic of him giving her a piggyback was so cute! :cutiepie I can't wait to watch him on t.v he's one of my early favs Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:13 pm

atem wrote:I don't think Desiree was more 'boring' than any of the other girls on the show. I'm glad it's her!

Me too. High clap Well, "boring" is a very relative term. It could be applied to anyone. She is fun, spunky, and expressive when she wants to be. However, it is true that the audience gets to see more sides of a lead's personality on their seasons. I.e. Sean was a lot less stiff than on Emily's season.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Lesley was my ultimate pick because I loved her sense of humor! Don't get me wrong, I do love Des and glad it was her over a lot of the other girls especially since her exit was the only exit I felt extremely sad for and would like her to find her true love. And you're right that she wasn't more boring over any of the other girls with an exception of Lesley and due part was Sean's season was the Tierra show and many times I couldn't get a feel for a lot of the girls personalities.

edit: so many run-on sentences, too lazy to fix. meh.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza