SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:28 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:With even interviews with the former leads, they seem to contradict what they say so much, that the interview really isn't worth anything!

I guess we just have to learn that it's different for each person and one would not react the same as another lead would on the show.

One of the things I love about Desiree is that she would be the type of person to react differently or have a new take on things, so yes I agree with you it's different for every lead.

Ok now, do you now Desiree? giggling

Hah no I do not know Desiree either! But, like you said we take on these characters from what they "appear" to be right? giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 am

DesFever wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:With even interviews with the former leads, they seem to contradict what they say so much, that the interview really isn't worth anything!

I guess we just have to learn that it's different for each person and one would not react the same as another lead would on the show.

One of the things I love about Desiree is that she would be the type of person to react differently or have a new take on things, so yes I agree with you it's different for every lead.

Hah no I do not know Desiree either! But, like you said we take on these characters from what they "appear" to be right? giggling

We all decided (my sorority sisters and I) that we have to know a lot more about any of these guys to think we have a "favorite". We want to look into their eyes Embarressed!, know their heart, know their hopes and dreams, their friends, their family, learn more about their lives, their values, their passions and joys, and know their challenges and heart aches.
Some of us girls think that other than sharing information about what is available on the internet, forming a good or bad opinion about someone, based on a photo/video/mini bio, etc., can be a bit disturbing. :shock: giggling But crazy fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
DesFever wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
DesFever wrote:

We all decided (my sorority sisters and I) that we have to know a lot more about any of these guys to think we have a "favorite". We want to look into their eyes Embarressed!, know their heart, know their hopes and dreams, their friends, their family, learn more about their lives, their values, their passions and joys, and know their challenges and heart aches.
Some of us girls think that other than sharing information about what is available on the internet, forming a good or bad opinion about someone, based on a photo/video/mini bio, etc., can be a bit disturbing. :shock: giggling But crazy fun!

Well, this whole sleuthing phenomena is a bit "disturbing" when you really get down to it. It's like stalking, or as someone else prefers it to call intense research of an individual. We may not get a gauge on their true personas, beliefs, values, personalities, temperament, or way of thinking. But, what they appear to be from photos, videos, interviews, speculation, and our own personal inferences will have to be enough. Kind of strange, yet crazy fun like you said! giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 am

I cannot pick a favorite based on looks. I also have to know their character, their personality and their intelligence. Choosing on looks alone is risky!!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Moving this from Kasey’s thread since what I am posting here may suggest an outcome some of his fans may not want to be thinking about at this stage… yet. There’s no horse I am betting on quite yet with the possibility of anybody getting dumped this week, but these peculiar “vibes” keep pestering me…

Brill wrote:I am not good at astrology as JBF fan is but since Kasey and Des both are Cancers and if she were to pick him have a very good chance of making it. High clap

Aww thanks, but I am not much of an expert. My stuff on the fun thread was ripped from various links.

With that said though… I totally agree. Kasey is pretty high up on her totem poll.

But…

jcrbil wrote:Gotta watch out for the "so much alike" thing, though. Often that person is F2, it seems... the one who fits best on paper.

Boy! Did you nail that one!

Just adding another item of interest. Kasey is the one TV VIEWERS will instantly consider the best match for Des. Although he is very different than Sean in many ways, there are at least three areas that viewers will feed upon: his spiritual views (regardless how much is shown on screen), strong family connection and his “bucket list” of adventure reminding them of all of Sean’s dates last season.

… and if so many like him on this message board, just wait till he appears on screen week after week, culminating in his hometown visit.

Alas… the final two dumpee (and often three) is often the perfect one “all of America” wants to see win in the end while the actual final one has all of these “red flags”. Kasey is somebody I can easily see get down on one knee at FRC since marriage to him is just another “risk” to him, like skydiving but more important of course. We can even hear his voice-over commentary already! On the other hand, the actual final one will be a “Doubting Thomas” who is getting cold feet and is nervous about that “leap of faith”

Now… at this stage, I am “assuming” that the four guys on the Mr. America date who have yet to be named are not major characters this season. There were various reasons in the past why the top finalists were hidden (like JP for the longest time), but something about those dodgeball group photos had me intrigued. They were beautifully shot and in sharp focus; it is a given that somebody in production leaked them. Question is why? Were they not her frontrunners, so snoopers will be fooled?

Actually, I suspect they served a different purpose: to allow certain individuals more personally involved (like, for example, members of the Hartsock clan) to see some of her interactions with different guys. They know her body language better than we do. Also if somebody like Kristy from last season can chirp in an interview that she knew Catherine was Sean’s pick “because of the spoilers”, there is no stopping family members of the lead and contestants from checking them throughout the filming period as well. Courtney’s sister did a lot.

Another thing that is changing how we sleuth…

When you get cast on this show, any online videos are subject to scrutiny. Ben’s Dark Horse video disappeared and reappeared several times, for example. Reality Steve featured a couple of videos on his blog and if you watch certain ones on youtube, you can find a few more. All of these Fleiss & Co. are fully aware of and… it seems… are “micromanaging” and incorporating into their storylines.

The following five videos were shot in 2012 before Des even met Sean. Already with her episode #1 extract, you sense that Mike Fleiss did NOT want Sean to pick her. He had other plans already just by how her words are edited on screen. She doesn’t even mention Sean like Tierra did in hers.

With the two guys below, we have one “serious” video and one “extra” video with little or no talk that are completely different from each other in tone, but set up their “characters” for this season.

“Have you met your Prince Charming?” “Noooo… not yet.”
(Challenge SHE has yet to conquer… her storyline theme)

“I’m ready to live life.”
(No challenges here he can’t conquer… his storyline this season is getting somebody to overcome hers.)

“Do I believe in Love? No”
(Challenge HE has yet to conquer… his storyline theme)

Now the “extra” videos, in the same order.

As we see, one is not just about his “bucket list”. He has a Down To Earth sense of humor and loves the dog. Reminds me of Emily Maynard and her Persian kitties.

The other does not believe in love, but the clips with his nephew may or may not be hinting things to come…

For comparison… we also have Zak Waddell doing a little stunt work "not done in the history of man". I think Brandon has a high octane date video that is less over-the-top than Kasey’s and Brook’s photo skydive, suggesting that he doesn’t last as long… but obviously longer than the Waddall. Also his funny pet video with a scorpion isn’t as “cute” as Kasey’s French bulldog (and we can guess who will make it to Paris if they go).
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:42 pm

I agree that the 4 unknown guys aren't big players. But, that photo will tell us the 7 guys that are!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Hm, interesting! I do think that Kasey will be in viewers mind early and def. afraid he would fall victim of F3/F2. Do you think he'll make it past hometown or even to hometown? Do you think Zack would be the dark horse?

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this info, but snooping around after kinda stumbling on it, Zack was in a relationship for quite awhile it seems (3+ years maybe?) and ended it sometime in December 2011. So if his storyline has to do with not believing in love and makes it to the end or near the end, we know he's capable of falling love.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:41 pm

That video dates from February 2012. Any walkabouts in Australia like JP did? Ha ha!

Reality Steve thinks Kasey will make it past hometowns. Doesn't say boo about the other.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Blieve-N-Lv wrote: :Smiley: Photography of Zack Kalter, posted on Charmagne Kalter's (mother) photography site:

http://kalterphotography.blogspot.com

Looks like his mother posted photos of Zack on the 22nd. Also the other blog- it used to have photos of their house that the family built- the photos I saw were GORGEOUS. She took them down though.

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 WK5X6289
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 WK5X6318

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:18 pm

california90 wrote:Hm, interesting! I do think that Kasey will be in viewers mind early and def. afraid he would fall victim of F3/F2. Do you think he'll make it past hometown or even to hometown? Do you think Zack would be the dark horse?

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this info, but snooping around after kinda stumbling on it, Zack was in a relationship for quite awhile it seems (3+ years maybe?) and ended it sometime in December 2011. So if his storyline has to do with not believing in love and makes it to the end or near the end, we know he's capable of falling love.

I see both Kasey and Zack making it to hometowns, maybe even past it. The only other ones I see it making it far are Brooks and Chris. I like Brad, not sure if I see him with Desiree though. Well, it's good to know Zack is capable of having a serious relationship and falling in love. If you snoop on his Twitter, you can see he's had a girlfriend for quite awhile.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Out of all the guys shown here, I like Zack and Kasey the best. yes We seem to hear alot of Kasey already in regards to dates etc, and that never bodes well for the F1 that is for sure.

Now if we could just find out about all the guys, that would be fantastic. It could be that none of the ones we know of have a chance and then again it would be something if the ones we have are the ones that made it farther then the unknowns. bowdown

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 pm

I at first thought that too, even though slightly biased and wishful thinking. All I'll say is that they both are making me nervous! Kasey already deemed as frontrunner when we all know how that turns out and Zack no where to be found since the dodgeball date.

Sometimes I view Zack as someone who is a softie on the inside when he has found someone to love. Based on the 2 "sarcastic/funny" videos, he has that guy humor, but contrast that to the video of his nephew and his tweets to the girl he dated for awhile. And Des from interviews of the other girls all say she's funny, witty, and a bit sassy. They can easily poke fun at each other.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza