SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 am

I know. He's a cutie and seems like a cool, classy guy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 pm

I really liked what little we saw of Zack. He's a cutie and I'd have kept him over some of the guys Des kept. I hope some of the barracudas in the Bachelor Nation leave him alone (esp Natalie). I think Sarah Herron would be cute with him & they're following each other.

Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter 18 Jun
Thankful for the opportunity to have met a great girl @DesHartsock & grateful to have had the chance to be a small piece of her love story…
Expand
Sarah Herron ‏@sarahherron 18 Jun
@ZackKalter haven't watched tonight's episode yet. THANKS FOR RUINING IT. Sorry to hear it though, I was pullin' for you!
Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter 18 Jun
@sarahherron much appreciated and my sincerest apologies for ruining it for ya. Should’ve prefaced that tweet with SPOILER ALERT :)

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Love the shout out that Zack K gave to sophienette's re-cap of the last episode!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:19 pm

How nice sophie!  Zack seems like a great guy.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks guys! I like Zack, he seems sweet and I'm sorry we didnt see him more

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:52 am

Congrats, Sophie! Zack does seem like a wonderful guy. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm

I saw the children's book he helped with is on Amazon now? Cool!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 pm

I completely forgot the title... somebody's closet?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

JBF wrote:I completely forgot the title... somebody's closet?

Yeah, I think its Cosie's Closet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:06 pm

I just google-checked as you were posting, but I didn't find it on Amazon yet.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 am

JBF wrote:I just google-checked as you were posting, but I didn't find it on Amazon yet.

Look at his twitter. There was some twitter pic?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 pm

atem wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:I thought this tweet to Zak was hilarious!  Could someone put it up for me?

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Bn0bhk10#

LOL... Actually, Albert(the one tweeting this) is one of his friends; He is not in the pic though;)

Yeah, but I thought it was a funny reference to Zak.

rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza