SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Well, he is "that guy"! :giggle: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

I adore Zak and his family and would be happy to watch him as Bachelor.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:04 pm

IrishGal wrote:I adore Zak and his family and would be happy to watch him as Bachelor.  

Same here!  Of the three he certainly has the most 'edge'
He broke my heart throwing that ring out the window.   :Frown:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Just popping in to say how much I enjoyed Zak's HTD and his family was awesome! I loved when his sister jokingly called him a weirdo when she heard he showed up shirtless and his mom just rolled her eyes when she heard he had been naked three times. They were such a pleasure and really down to earth and sounded probably exactly how my family would have sounded.

Zak is certainly multi dimensional! I had written him off as "naked boy" for first few episodes and each week he grew on me more and more. From hearing how he was seriously considering becoming a priest to his trek across Europe and his interest in art/karaoke but he's an engineer?? There sure is a lot of to learn about Zak.

I went from sending him straight to Bachelor Pad to thinking that he's a serious contender for next Bachelor. I am sure TPTB wants to see how the next few weeks play out with others in F3 and audience reaction to Des' departed but gotta agree that he has a great shot and I'd far rather see Zak in lead than Jef Holm.

I think his only strike is his home state ... are they really going to have ANOTHER Bachelor from Texas ?!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Well, looks like we have two F1's from Utah.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:06 pm

IrishGal wrote:I adore Zak and his family and would be happy to watch him as Bachelor.  
Same here. It would be a fun season full of laughs! I think either him or Drew as the next bach would be wonderful!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by reyla99 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Ugh that was so sad. It was pretty obvious she didn't have strong feelings for him, those kisses looked really lame, but he was probably so overwhelmed with emotion he couldn't tell.

I would love if he was the next Bachelor, he would be really entertaining and fun to watch I think.

Also... I thought his brother was hot!

I'm gonna miss this dude on the show.
reyla99
reyla99

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:17 am

reyla99 wrote:Ugh that was so sad. It was pretty obvious she didn't have strong feelings for him, those kisses looked really lame, but he was probably so overwhelmed with emotion he couldn't tell.

I would love if he was the next Bachelor, he would be really entertaining and fun to watch I think.

Also... I thought his brother was hot!

I'm gonna miss this dude on the show.

Sniff, sniff. Me too! :tissuebox 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 am

Me three! :Frown:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 am

Here is a little bit of Zak W singing (plus sister Carly cameo!) karaoke with a few guys for Kasey's bday

http://instagram.com/p/b2684jvERr/
http://instagram.com/p/b29krAvETe/

Also, Zak's sister is superrr pretty and if she's single, maybe her brother can set her up with one of the guys! Lol. Kidding. I think TPTB should cast both Zak's siblings! Good looking and funny people!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:30 am

california90 wrote:Here is a little bit of Zak W singing (plus sister Carly cameo!) karaoke with a few guys for Kasey's bday

Also, Zak's sister is superrr pretty and if she's single, maybe her brother can set her up with one of the guys! Lol. Kidding. I think TPTB should cast both Zak's siblings! Good looking and funny people!

Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 am

california90 wrote:Here is a little bit of Zak W singing (plus sister Carly cameo!) karaoke with a few guys for Kasey's bday

:yes: giggling and she lives in CA, plenty of Bachette guys to choose from ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza