SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:42 pm

california90 wrote:I actually didn't really see these two settling. I think its more of their sisters or family pushing it. Take a look at both guys - all of Kasey's sisters are married w/kids. He has two younger brothers, 1 of them in a relationship and the other one is still in high school. And he's nearing 30, so I can see that his family would want him to find someone to settle with! Then look at Zack - his sister is married w/2 kids. She was the one who put up Zack's picture on Tenley's FB to get to the producers, lol. And I think he's nearing 30 as well. I think both guys would want to find someone but I think in the situation like The Bachelor is probably not ideal to them.

As for the SoCal comment, I sort have pictured Zack as typical SoCal guy on the outer shell and those types are drawn to typical SoCal girls. I think the audience would rather see leads in the jock type be drawn to more girl next door much like Des who has a bit of substance, intelligence, and wit.

I got the impression that Zack and Kasey aren't in any hurry to settle down right away as well, even though their siblings/family were pushing it. They may not be Bachelor types as well because they don't seem "serious" enough for this type of venue.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Plus both boys got kicked off mid-season so neither of them could really "believe" the process. That is why they pick guy F4 because they are more likely to "believe" the process. I also think if a marriage proposal wasn't at the end, they could do it. I dont think Kasey would want to subject himself in another marriage for it to fail. (He was previously married when he was 23).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 pm

california90 wrote:Plus both boys got kicked off mid-season so neither of them could really "believe" the process. That is why they pick guy F4 because they are more likely to "believe" the process. I also think if a marriage proposal wasn't at the end, they could do it. I dont think Kasey would want to subject himself in another marriage for it to fail. (He was previously married when he was 23).

Is it in the contract that you have to get engaged at the end? Maybe if they did it like in earlier seasons with the promise ring or just choosing a person to date at the end, they would feel less pressure and actually be interested in pursuing this process.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:32 pm

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:Plus both boys got kicked off mid-season so neither of them could really "believe" the process. That is why they pick guy F4 because they are more likely to "believe" the process. I also think if a marriage proposal wasn't at the end, they could do it. I dont think Kasey would want to subject himself in another marriage for it to fail. (He was previously married when he was 23).

Is it in the contract that you have to get engaged at the end? Maybe if they did it like in earlier seasons with the promise ring or just choosing a person to date at the end, they would feel less pressure and actually be interested in pursuing this process.

The Bachelor or Bachelorettes have never had to get engaged or commit to a relationship at the final ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
DesFever wrote:

The Bachelor or Bachelorettes have never had to get engaged or commit to a relationship at the final ceremony.

This is true. I do think the producers push hard for an engagement to happen. I wonder if MF will ever get his wish of the lead and F1 marrying during the FRC.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:57 am

Zack w/his sister. Very well dressed, I must say! Love his sisters dress!

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 D2d57daeb07311e2a1b122000a1f9702_7

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:07 am

Zack has got it all. xD
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:21 am

Why is he at some celebrity event? Was this before the season filmed?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 am

DesFever wrote:Zack has got it all. xD

It would not surprise me that 1) girls from past season will go after him and the other guys and 2) he'll no longer be single after this show ends with probably hoards of girls lining up LOL. or maybe since he followed amy bean, if she's single, follow the whole contestant/producer stint a la elan/casey.

IrishGal, he's at the Newport Film Festival, not sure if its a big celebrity event. And no, I think its recent. But he's been kicked off the show probably a month now.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 am

He's good-looking, smart, successful. Doesn't it look like he comes from a rich family based on his and his sister's Instagram pics? Plus that house he drove up on in The Golfing vid on youtube. very fancy!
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:55 am

DesFever wrote:He's good-looking, smart, successful. Doesn't it look like he comes from a rich family based on his and his sister's Instagram pics? Plus that house he drove up on in The Golfing vid on youtube. very fancy!

From what I've gathered so far (instagram, geographical location-newport beach is pretty affluent town, family built multi-million dollar home in affluent area, etc.), it does seem like his family is pretty well off.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 am

I just looked it up! Wow, median family income is $144,000 there. Some sites have it listed as the richest community in the U.S.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza