SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 pm

RS confirmed it. We just dont know when he was eliminated.

california90

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 pm

atem wrote:Awww! :pinkaw: That's so great to see! Thanks for sharing it.

No problem! I still think under that sarcastic side he still has a soft side deep down somewhere cause he seems super cute with his niece and nephew!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 pm

richmondrose wrote:
california90 wrote:Sooo I know he's eliminated. But I still think he's one of the hottest contestant, like top 4 haha. (It becomes a close tie after that that with several guys laugh out loud)

And don't be surprised if I just go through these guys instagram/fb/whatever (coughKaseyBrooksChriscough) to share photos cause I'm still a fan whether eliminated or not Smiley

What makes you think he's eliminated? Sanlee's latest updated chart doesn't mention him as being eliminated.

RS says he is home now, but we don't know exactly when he left, so I couldn't put Eliminated next to him yet. Hugesmile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 pm

california90 wrote:RS confirmed it. We just dont know when he was eliminated.

sanlee088 wrote:RS says he is home now, but we don't know exactly when he left, so I couldn't put Eliminated next to him yet. Hugesmile

Okay, thanks, ladies!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 am

Wrong Zak. Embarassed

Last edited by atem on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 am

It is a shame he didn't make hometowns at least, which pretty much puts him out of the running as future Bachelor. Of all of he contestants here, he is the one I would most be curious to see as the lead. On one level, he is the usual "jock" we have seen too frequently, but his personality is surprisingly introspective. Of course, the editors can easily "dumb" him down with stupid "this date is amazing" talk that contrasts with his more amusing youtube interviews.

In a way, he is sort of a "combo" of the two guys Fleiss lost... and had to replace quickly with "Dimples" Pavelka and Brad Part 2. He is an over-analyzer like Reid Rosenthal and a close-to-mom-and-family domestic like Chris Lambton. I also suspect that the types of women cast would resemble those who would have been cast for those two guys... a bit more "dorky" and intellectual.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am

JBF wrote:It is a shame he didn't make hometowns at least, which pretty much puts him out of the running as future Bachelor. Of all of he contestants here, he is the one I would most be curious to see as the lead. On one level, he is the usual "jock" we have seen too frequently, but his personality is surprisingly introspective. Of course, the editors can easily "dumb" him down with stupid "this date is amazing" talk that contrasts with his more amusing youtube interviews.

In a way, he is sort of a "combo" of the two guys Fleiss lost... and had to replace quickly with "Dimples" Pavelka and Brad Part 2. He is an over-analyzer like Reid Rosenthal and a close-to-mom-and-family domestic like Chris Lambton. I also suspect that the types of women cast would resemble those who would have been cast for those two guys... a bit more "dorky" and intellectual.

That part Reid part probably did it. Maybe, Desiree didn't want to wait for him to 'open up'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:14 pm

JBF wrote:It is a shame he didn't make hometowns at least, which pretty much puts him out of the running as future Bachelor. Of all of he contestants here, he is the one I would most be curious to see as the lead. On one level, he is the usual "jock" we have seen too frequently, but his personality is surprisingly introspective. Of course, the editors can easily "dumb" him down with stupid "this date is amazing" talk that contrasts with his more amusing youtube interviews.

I totally wanted another Reid this season!!

I totally wanted him to make F4 too! I think all of these guys are great catches so it makes it hard to pick just one guy as the bachelor. But I don't think he could be their puppet like Sean was though. Thats also where I could see why Kasey wouldn't work. Zack does seem like a jock and is close to his family. If he were lead, I think the audience would also want him to end up w/a girl next door (sorta like Des) and not so much typical SoCal girl.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Big Reid fan here and Kasey doesn't fit the bill...look at information on Drew Kenney...there's the Reid counterpart.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Big Reid fan here and Kasey doesn't fit the bill...look at information on Drew Kenney...there's the Reid counterpart.

What, he's a commitment phobe?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

california90 wrote:If he were lead, I think the audience would also want him to end up w/a girl next door (sorta like Des) and not so much typical SoCal girl.

If there is a "typical SoCal girl"... ha ha!

Hard to determine if anybody is commitment phobic here (unless Kasey has too many items on his bucket list he needs to take care of first). It does seem... *chuckle chuckle*... that Zack's "biological clock" is ticking a bit faster than some of the other guys. All of those photos and videos with his nephew make you think he is a little TOO eager to start changing the diapers. Fleiss would score well with him if he is expecting a swift engagement. Not quite sure if Sean (despite potentially marrying Catherine this summer), Ben Flajnik and Brad were as ready to go "shotgun".

Comparing him earlier to Reid and Chris Lambton, I was thinking of the types of ladies they would cast and how many lively quotes we would enjoy. No offense to the past Bachelors, but so much of their dialogue was repetitive.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 pm

I actually didn't really see these two settling. I think its more of their sisters or family pushing it. Take a look at both guys - all of Kasey's sisters are married w/kids. He has two younger brothers, 1 of them in a relationship and the other one is still in high school. And he's nearing 30, so I can see that his family would want him to find someone to settle with! Then look at Zack - his sister is married w/2 kids. She was the one who put up Zack's picture on Tenley's FB to get to the producers, lol. And I think he's nearing 30 as well. I think both guys would want to find someone but I think in the situation like The Bachelor is probably not ideal to them.

As for the SoCal comment, I sort have pictured Zack as typical SoCal guy on the outer shell and those types are drawn to typical SoCal girls. I think the audience would rather see leads in the jock type be drawn to more girl next door much like Des who has a bit of substance, intelligence, and wit.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza