SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Why doesn't it show that he's following her on his twitter account?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:58 pm

CaliLoo wrote:Bummer! One of my Top 3! sad
Hope Diogo and Kasey are still there! Although I know we should not make decisions before the show airs and see them all, but by life story Diogo should be the new bachelor and Kasey propose to Des. This is going to be an amazing season! Can't wait! Smiley

Totally agree with everthing you said! I want Diogo to become the next bachelor because he suits the role perfectly. I want Kasey and Desiree to end up together because they'd be perfect. Can't wait to watch! :yes:
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:03 pm

california90 wrote:^ I know, mine too. I'm rearranging my favorites now too. Kasey is still my favorite with Brooks, Brad, and Diogo behind. I haven't decided out of those 3 I like more so they're tied lol. And its ok to pick favorites - it's just fun! Yeah we don't know these guys or their personalities and we might change our minds when the show starts and of course it is Des's decisions, but it doesn't mean we can't play favorites while we wait :)

Kasey. Brooks 2nd. He is winning me over. Really like him. Seems like a cool guy! I like Diogo, and Chris too. I like Brad. Don't see hm with Desiree though.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 pm

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:^ I know, mine too. I'm rearranging my favorites now too. Kasey is still my favorite with Brooks, Brad, and Diogo behind. I haven't decided out of those 3 I like more so they're tied lol. And its ok to pick favorites - it's just fun! Yeah we don't know these guys or their personalities and we might change our minds when the show starts and of course it is Des's decisions, but it doesn't mean we can't play favorites while we wait :)

Kasey. Brooks 2nd. He is winning me over. Really like him. Seems like a cool guy! I like Diogo, and Chris too. I like Brad. Don't see hm with Desiree though.

I see Des with Kasey and Brooks. Not entirely sure I see Diogo, Chris, Brad with Des yet. Kasey & Brooks have that adrenaline junkie /free spirit vibe about them that is super attractive. Diogo and Brad have the huge hearts.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

yhtran wrote:Zack started following someone on IG about an hr ago. That might mean he's eliminated? Noooo!
yhtran wrote:It was Amy Bean. I think she is part of the crew or producer for The Bachelor/ette?
atem wrote:
yhtran wrote:Zack started following someone on IG about an hr ago. That might mean he's eliminated? Noooo!

Ugh! I tell you, the guy can't stay away from social media. Well, at least that's a clue :Frown:
Could he be Spoilerhaha? That's around the time Spoilerhaha was posting here. scratch
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:58 pm

lavenderred wrote:
yhtran wrote:It was Amy Bean. I think she is part of the crew or producer for The Bachelor/ette?
atem wrote:

Ugh! I tell you, the guy can't stay away from social media. Well, at least that's a clue :Frown:
Could he be Spoilerhaha? That's around the time Spoilerhaha was posting here. scratch

Then why post nothing about himself? :P That is a good question though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yhtran Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm

So Zack, Diogo, Ben, Brad, and Kasey are all gone? I hope someone comes back. That has to happen!

yhtran

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:17 pm

yhtran wrote:So Zack, Diogo, Ben, Brad, and Kasey are all gone? I hope someone comes back. That has to happen!

James is gone too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:37 pm

yhtran wrote:So Zack, Diogo, Ben, Brad, and Kasey are all gone? I hope someone comes back. That has to happen!

I KNOW! no hissyfit

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Sooo I know he's eliminated. But I still think he's one of the hottest contestant, like top 4 haha. (It becomes a close tie after that that with several guys lol)

And don't be surprised if I just go through these guys instagram/fb/whatever (coughKaseyBrooksChriscough) to share photos cause I'm still a fan whether eliminated or not :)

This was from his sisters instagram
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 9b5b15c491d711e2ab6822000a1fbc38_7

Caption: I thank the Lord every day that he has become one of my very best friends. | #brother #family #friends #latergram #blackandwhite #siblings @zackkalter

Aww!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Awww! :pinkaw: That's so great to see! Thanks for sharing it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 pm

california90 wrote:Sooo I know he's eliminated. But I still think he's one of the hottest contestant, like top 4 haha. (It becomes a close tie after that that with several guys lol)

And don't be surprised if I just go through these guys instagram/fb/whatever (coughKaseyBrooksChriscough) to share photos cause I'm still a fan whether eliminated or not :)

What makes you think he's eliminated? Sanlee's latest updated chart doesn't mention him as being eliminated.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza