SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by skitts Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:25 am

This guy grew on me...he would make an awesome bach! Great personality!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 am

Zak for next Bachelor all the way!! I find him so interesting. And well....hot. And those EYES.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:43 am

He also gets a lot of support from the Bach nation.:
Courtney, AshLee, Trista, Jacelyn, Rachel, Chris B, William H....just to name a few
I am sure he appreciates the support a lot;) He is humbled guy;

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 am

I agree! I would love to see Zak as the next Bachelor. He would be a hoot.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 am

Just for fun:)

Zak's intro video:

Zak's 1-on-1 in Spain:

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 am

Thank you, ZW, for bringing those over.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 am

Dumb question... If Zak got naked at least 3 times & not in front of Desiree, when did it happen besides the intro vid?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:50 am

atem wrote:Dumb question... If Zak got naked at least 3 times & not in front of Desiree, when did it happen besides the intro vid?

I assume not completely naked(just down to his underwear): Intro vid, 1st night into the pool, and on their 1-on-1 at the art studio;

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:51 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:Dumb question... If Zak got naked at least 3 times & not in front of Desiree, when did it happen besides the intro vid?

I assume not completely naked(just down to his underwear): Intro vid, 1st night into the pool, and on their 1-on-1 at the art studio;

He said completly naked though, or I thought that's what he said.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Ac451bf4eddb11e2875a22000aaa0594_7

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 BPU92HyCAAIhnfL
Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter 17h
That’s a wrap! Backstage at Men Tell All (who is that in the mirror? @MikeyTenerelli) pic.twitter.com/rehGxlcL7o

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15492

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:19 pm

The Naked Bachelor? giggling 

Not feeling the love for Zak as TB. He's still too goofy for me and I don't mean that in a good way. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen but I'm hoping not.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15492

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Well, he's just darn adorable.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza