SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 am

At the Rangers game.

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 2mr9kbp
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Soth4w
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 11afiit

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:34 am

Zak has a great smile. :Smiley: 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 am

I suspect Zak will find his Ms. Right very quickly after the show.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 am

I have to say that as much as people malign this show's cheesiness, fakeness and poor success record, over the more recent seasons (been obsessed since Ali's) they really have had some great people in the casts.

Looking at the pic of Drew and Zak a page back, I can't help but smile at the how awesome Desiree and all her top 4 seem to be as people. Nice, moral, grounded, strong family ties and great out-looks on life and living with positivity. I love seeing a season like this. It's quite refreshing to have these types of examples on reality t.v.

Wishing Zak a happy fulfilled life. I'm glad we got to "meet" him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:49 pm

^^^Relaxing, I agree. F4 this season, as in Sean's and Emily's, are all interesting, quality people. Tptb are doing a good job with casting. Now if we could just convince them that they don't need the manufactured drama to hook viewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:02 pm

BKay wrote:^^^Relaxing, I agree. F4 this season, as in Sean's and Emily's, are all interesting, quality people. Tptb are doing a good job with casting. Now if we could just convince them that they don't need the manufactured drama to hook viewers.

:alltens: word 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:19 pm

ZevirahWolf

Are you still going to do that post about the producers and how HTD work?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:20 am

Here's a new intagram video he posted. Again, he is unique in how he films it in black and white!

http://instagram.com/p/cCzcB2N28l/#

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 am

Zak should charge Des royalties for stealing his idea. Zak drew pictures of his relationship with Des and Des did the same thing for Chris. That wasn't very original giggling
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:20 pm

atem wrote:ZevirahWolf

Absolutely, it's just been a bit cray around my house these last couple of days and I am still trying to get some info double sourced. I have an 8-hour flight tonight though, thus I will have enough time to get my act together;) yes

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:32 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:

Absolutely, it's just been a bit cray around my house these last couple of days and I am still trying to get some info double sourced. I have an 8-hour flight tonight though, thus I will have enough time to get my act together;) yes

Yay! Yours is more interesting than the stupid MTA.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:

Where will you be putting this post, so I will know where to be looking for it?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza