SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Very funny! Great guys!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Mimi27 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 pm

That was great!! Thanks, SD.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:58 am

Of the final four, Zak was my favorite by far. I have never cared who won this game, but Zak had more going for him in terms of a long term relationship than all of the others put together. I don't think he was right for Des; he was too loving and kind for her. Des likes more of a challenge even though, it seems, she says that she has learned from her past boyfriends (yeah, right!). I think Zak could be a great bachelor as long as they refrained from picking shallow bitches as the bachelorettes. If I were his age, I'd fall for him....as long as he didn't meet my parents without a shirt!!

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 am

LLiza wrote:Of the final four, Zak was my favorite by far.  I have never cared who won this game, but Zak had more going for him in terms of a long term relationship than all of the others put together.  I don't think he was right for Des; he was too loving and kind for her.  Des likes more of a challenge even though, it seems, she says that she has learned from her past boyfriends (yeah, right!).  I think Zak could be a great bachelor as long as they refrained from picking shallow bitches as the bachelorettes.  If I were his age, I'd fall for him....as long as he didn't meet my parents without a shirt!!

I think Zak would make a great bachelor. He's very funny and has a great attitude and is pretty cute as well. I never really thought about it until my coworker, who watches with his wife, brought it up. I hope they consider him.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:00 am

This guy is looking extremely good lately..;)... He has slimmed down a bit, which makes him look more boyish and his new hairstyle really suits him IMO

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 D9bef3c4f0fc11e29aee22000a9f38e6_7
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Efdb5e38f0f511e2afd722000a1f98d6_7

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:47 am

LLiza wrote:Of the final four, Zak was my favorite by far.  I have never cared who won this game, but Zak had more going for him in terms of a long term relationship than all of the others put together.  I don't think he was right for Des; he was too loving and kind for her.  Des likes more of a challenge even though, it seems, she says that she has learned from her past boyfriends (yeah, right!).  I think Zak could be a great bachelor as long as they refrained from picking shallow bitches as the bachelorettes.  If I were his age, I'd fall for him....as long as he didn't meet my parents without a shirt!!

It's those "shallow bitches" that worry me!! LOL. For that reason, I don't think that TB is a good place for Zak to be looking for a wife.

And I agree that Des in still attracted to the kind of guys that present a challenge for her. She is in a familiar rut that feels safe.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Has this pic from Cassie been put up yet? Could someone put it up? Thanks!

http://instagram.com/p/b2Y8CClyFY/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Here you go

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 342379c6ee8611e28e7522000a1fbe50_7
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 9gyloy
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 2mmu8gg
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 34paxyu

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:09 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Here you go

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 342379c6ee8611e28e7522000a1fbe50_7

Thanks! Elan is so silly.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Could someone ask Zak when this happened and where are the rest of the guys? Thanks!

http://instagram.com/p/bEaUnknaVm/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Chris s. & Zack K. were my top two as you can see from my Lil Smily below . Either one for the next bach. would be just fine with me

:fanningfan

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza