SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:10 am

albean99 wrote:Zak has to cool it on the tanning. It makes him look older than he is. I got the feeling tonight he's pushing himself as TB. I'm not sure how sincere it all is.

People who live in the southwestern US (ie Texas) and have active outdoor lifestyles tend to be exposed to strong sunlight, which causes their skin to a) tan and b) age.  I don't necessarily think that Zak goes to tanning booths or sprays on a tan.  I think he just gets tanned from the sun, especially knowing that he spends 6 months a year on an oil rig.  My hope for Zak would be the same as it is for everyone, that he uses UV A & B sunscreen to protect himself from any health problems from the sun.  I think he looked wonderful and sounded sincere this evening.  But like I said before: vanilla, choc, strawberry, fig newton...

I liked Zak's song and did not find it to be overkill. Some may find Zak himself to be overkill, but I don't. I find him to be a genuine and unique man.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 am

albean99 wrote:I think he was sincere on the Bachelorette but not on the show tonight. He reminds me of Ashlee last season and even she commented on it.

I don't understand your comparison to AshLee Frazier ?? AshLee was still very bitter toward Sean, because she felt like he had lead her on. But, Zak was very kind and caring toward Desiree. Care to explain what you meant by that?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:19 am

Longhornfan wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think he was sincere on the Bachelorette but not on the show tonight. He reminds me of Ashlee last season and even she commented on it.

I don't understand your comparison to AshLee Frazier ??  AshLee was still very bitter toward Sean, because she felt like he had lead her on.  But, Zak was very kind and caring toward Desiree.  Care to explain what you meant by that?

I don't see any similarities between how Zak acted tonight and how rejected Ashlee acted on Sean's season. No similarities at all come to mind.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 am

Sorry, it's just my opinion. I don't think Zak's bitter but he came across as way too serious and I'm not buying that he's still heartbroken nor did I buy it from Ashlee. It seemed very much an act in both cases. To me he was pushing hard for the next lead.

I also live in Texas and Zak's tan doesn't look the least bit real to me and if it is he should take care of his skin better.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 am

I was sad to see Zack but no talking. I'd have happily given up any of the other guys' times. :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:05 am

atem wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:

In which way was he bitter and vile? He was rather self-reflective("I was too aggressive") and apprehensive...He was one of the very few ppl whose words didn't feel scripted.(they way he got teary eyed or looked away, the way he took in Des' words..) The song was TPTB though, beautiful but a bit too much for my taste too..

That's the thing with TPTB...they don't know when it's too much.

Exactly! While he didn't remind me of Ashlee, he was just a bit "much" and it came across like he was campaigning hard for something. I like Zak but I just couldn't listen to his song and fast forwarded.

It really seemed like Fleiss was giving both Zak and Juan Pablo the opportunity to essentially audition for the next lead. Again, I like Zak - he grew on me - but my vote goes to Juan Pablo.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm a huge Zak fan, but even I cringed a bit when he busted out the song. I think it's more of the fact that it's always a bit awkward when people starting singing on these types of shows (IMO). BUT, I think he's definitely one of the more genuine guys that was on this season.

Also, funny story. My mom watched the show with me last night and said she wanted to go to Texas and bring back Zak for me to marry (I'm 28). So of course, what do I dream about last night? Yep....I swear, I can tell I watch this show too much when I starting dreaming about it. giggling 
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:02 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I'm a huge Zak fan, but even I cringed a bit when he busted out the song. I think it's more of the fact that it's always a bit awkward when people starting singing on these types of shows (IMO). BUT, I think he's definitely one of the more genuine guys that was on this season.

Also, funny story. My mom watched the show with me last night and said she wanted to go to Texas and bring back Zak for me to marry (I'm 28). So of course, what do I dream about last night? Yep....I swear, I can tell I watch this show too much when I starting dreaming about it. giggling 

rotfl  That is so funny!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:12 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I'm a huge Zak fan, but even I cringed a bit when he busted out the song. I think it's more of the fact that it's always a bit awkward when people starting singing on these types of shows (IMO). BUT, I think he's definitely one of the more genuine guys that was on this season.

Hey I say go for it! :Biggrin: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Your mom sounds like a wise woman. Hugesmile 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Or maybe it means you should go to Texas and try to meet him ;)

Subtly, of course.

Um, not sure how to do that, but ....

Lol, I'm a hopeless romantic.  Don't mind me ;)
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 am

Juanpa will be going to Zak's birthday party this Thurs.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza