SELECT CONTENT

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:29 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I'm a huge Zak fan, but even I cringed a bit when he busted out the song. I think it's more of the fact that it's always a bit awkward when people starting singing on these types of shows (IMO). BUT, I think he's definitely one of the more genuine guys that was on this season.

Also, funny story. My mom watched the show with me last night and said she wanted to go to Texas and bring back Zak for me to marry (I'm 28). So of course, what do I dream about last night? Yep....I swear, I can tell I watch this show too much when I starting dreaming about it. giggling 

Or maybe it means you should go to Texas and try to meet him ;)

Subtly, of course.

Um, not sure how to do that, but ....

Lol, I'm a hopeless romantic.  Don't mind me ;)

Hmm, I DO have a friend who is relocating to Texas, Houston area I think. I see a visit down there in my future. Hugesmile
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 am

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I'm a huge Zak fan, but even I cringed a bit when he busted out the song. I think it's more of the fact that it's always a bit awkward when people starting singing on these types of shows (IMO). BUT, I think he's definitely one of the more genuine guys that was on this season.

Also, funny story. My mom watched the show with me last night and said she wanted to go to Texas and bring back Zak for me to marry (I'm 28). So of course, what do I dream about last night? Yep....I swear, I can tell I watch this show too much when I starting dreaming about it. giggling 

Or maybe it means you should go to Texas and try to meet him ;)

Subtly, of course.

Um, not sure how to do that, but ....

Lol, I'm a hopeless romantic.  Don't mind me ;)

Hmm, I DO have a friend who is relocating to Texas, Houston area I think. I see a visit down there in my future. Hugesmile

If you can make that trip sooner rather than later...like tomorrow night...you can wish Zak a Happy Birthday and meet Juan Pablo as well!Hugesmile 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:24 am

Beeleever wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:

If you can make that trip sooner rather than later...like tomorrow night...you can wish Zak a Happy Birthday and meet Juan Pablo as well!Hugesmile 

sounds like a win/win situation to me... go for it BuckeyeGal.  remember the only shots you lose are the ones not taken.  yes
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:19 pm

I hope all is ok with ZevirahWolf. She wasn't able to post about the HTD stuff.

Plus, we need the instagram pics posted here!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Zak, Juanpa and Denton are at the semi finals for some soccer thing the US is in.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:27 pm

atem wrote:Zak, Juanpa and Denton are at the semi finals for some soccer thing the US is in.

Super jealous they were at the CONCACAF Gold Cup semis. I would have loved to be there.

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 87b72b10 Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 86669110 Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 am

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:Zak, Juanpa and Denton are at the semi finals for some soccer thing the US is in.

Super jealous they were at the CONCACAF Gold Cup semis. I would have loved to be there.

Plus, the US won!

So funny he spelled amigo wrong.

http://instagram.com/p/cK9if2Q1PE/#
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:59 pm

I wish that someone could post these Instagram pictures here, since I am not a member and can not see them. They always ask for me to Log In....so I can't see the pictures.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I wish that someone could post these Instagram pictures here, since I am not a member and can not see them.  They always ask for me to Log In....so I can't see the pictures.

I'm not a member and this is how you can look it up. Google instagram search and put instagram search. There is a site called webstergram or something like that. In their search bar put realzakwaddell. His pic will show up and click on the name and you can see the pics.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:20 am

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 V8h4es
Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 30shc8y

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:37 am

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 47 30shc8y

The first thing I thought when I saw this picture is, I wonder if Zak gave this guy an antique journal in a Styrofoam box too! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:34 am

Silly stuff you only notice in hindsight... you can tell we all analyze this show too much at times.

This season loves doing things in "twos"... and sometimes "threes".

For example: both Brooks and Mike G. describe this experience as an "emotional rollercoaster"... although James comments on the real thing in Atlantic City.

Frequently we hear the line "on the same page" (i.e. Brooks, Juan Pablo... and Becky Siegfried saying "everybody is")

Then there's the word "shocked" paralleling the two Za(c)ks...

Zack’s departure scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJVlxnaevns

“I’m shocked. I don’t know why this happened. I really am shocked and I’m not ready to go home yet.”

Zak’s departure scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5jzWIaN-M

“I’m just completely shocked. Completely shocked.”

Oh... you folks can just move on. Yet I wonder just how high up the totem poll these two guys were and yet both were competing against somebody else she wanted on account of too many similarities (i.e. baseball, sketchbooks, poems, etc.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zack Kalter - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+64
Chacharo
Rolly
sfrank
yrkiemommy
LLiza