SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 61 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by deedreamer Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 am

Wow this is interesting. Ames seems to come from a fairly well off family...wonder if there is a "relative" connection?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:33 am

Wow, Mr. Write. Thanks so much for all you do. We will take whatever time you can give...you have amazing sleuthing skills! The mystery of Ames HTD will unfold in a couple of weeks.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 am

deedreamer wrote:Wow this is interesting. Ames seems to come from a fairly well off family...wonder if there is a "relative" connection?

I believe sleuthing has found that Ames' mom lives in Chadds Ford. What can I say Mr Write except WOW! You are amazing!
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 am

I just about fell off my chair when I saw those Mr. Write!!! I can't believe you found the exact match! :what:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:47 am

Impressive. Looks like a match to me. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 am

deedreamer wrote:Wow this is interesting. Ames seems to come from a fairly well off family...wonder if there is a "relative" connection?

Uh yah.. Chadds Ford = $$$$$$$, anyone involved with the Du Ponts = $$$$$ :awesome:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Yeah a couple days ago, I stumbled upon Chadd's Ford as location/residence for Ames Mom.
Also there is a horse and carriage theatrical agency that supplies all types of horse and carriages in close proximate distance and is accustomed to dealing with tv and movie production companies.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:04 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

Uh yah.. Chadds Ford = $$$$$$$, anyone involved with the Du Ponts = $$$$$ :awesome:

Which fits with his profile of colleges attended and travel experience. yes No wonder why Ash chose Ames for a HTD. :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm

skitts wrote:^^^You are unbelievable!

I believe Kasha came up with a link to Chadd's Ford in PA for Ames'.

Whoops see that she mentioned that up thread, way to go Mr. Write and Kasha. I would not have the patience to spend that much time doing research. bowdown
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:26 pm

It really didn't take much for me to find out the Chadd's Ford connection. I just followed the thread leading to Ame's mom.
I felt a little guilty even delving into their personal life. This is a family with some long standing "roots" that travels in different circles than most of the contestants we normally dig into.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It really didn't take much for me to find out the Chadd's Ford connection. I just followed the thread leading to Ame's mom.
I felt a little guilty even delving into their personal life. This is a family with some long standing "roots" that travels in different circles than most of the contestants we normally dig into.

I wondered about Ames from the beginning, the way he dresses he has a careless attitude to what he wears and how he wears it. Ames is an unusual christian name and with his education at Ivy League schools, it made me wonder whether he came from money. Would be really interesting to discover what makes someone such as Ames to apply to go on the Bachelor, it wouldn't be for the travel as it appears he's traveled a lot in his life.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Mr Write, we have a nameless hotel with red suitcase that could be your next project! You're awesome!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers